Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is an age thing. Just saw off my seventh visit by nbn technicians and still do not have nbn. Seven times staying home from work to be here and let them in. Seven times thinking this would be the time it got resolved. And I know others have it worse, but so so angry and frustrated.

Yeah someone at work has suffered very similar and they received a note stating their internet would be cut off if they didn't pay the bill. I'd have gone all kinds of mental.

Feel your pain- ever leave an unopened mars bar in a mini bar in a Motel?

So I stayed at the Novotel on the Waterfront at Geelong last night, outsmarted the minibar and purchased a mars bar at Coles stuck it in the fridge for later. Forgot to eat it! Those ******s owe me six bucks. Not happy.
Yeah I remember this bloke called IUB who did similar, only he was removed from Crown and went on a bender in anger. Some on here were included in those PM's.

So I stayed at the Novotel on the Waterfront at Geelong last night, outsmarted the minibar and purchased a mars bar at Coles stuck it in the fridge for later. Forgot to eat it! Those ******s owe me six bucks. Not happy.

Good to see you learnt a lesson from the Mid City visit, almost.:D

just got home and found some prick has tagged my front fence, apparently the same dickheads hit up my mates truck as well :-(

Cant stand those wank$rs !

Our city was getting tagged left right and center. Anyway the Council person who looks after cleaning up the mess is a friend of mine and she told me they were pretty sure who it was and she was going to "get that fu%&er"
and she was right. A local business set up a camera and got footage of him. The cops raided his house and found practise books and a detailed calendar of what sites he'd done, plus when he was going to return to those sites, plus a list of all his mates in his "gang".
My friend had also taken a photo of every tag he'd done, including some in another city which she recognised when she was visiting.

So she goes to court and outlines the 350 tags he'd done. Judge was very impressed and jailed him for 2 years and the Council billed him for $100k of clean up costs !

Not such a brave little tagger now ! Scrawny little white kid going to the local jail here would be scary as hell !

The best thing was it stopped the tagging dead. Mainly because he and his mates were responsible for 80 % of it !

so long story short.. Always report it to your Council, you may be surprised what Intel they and the cops have

Our city was getting tagged left right and center. Anyway the Council person who looks after cleaning up the mess is a friend of mine and she told me they were pretty sure who it was and she was going to "get that fu%&er"
and she was right. A local business set up a camera and got footage of him. The cops raided his house and found practise books and a detailed calendar of what sites he'd done, plus when he was going to return to those sites, plus a list of all his mates in his "gang".
My friend had also taken a photo of every tag he'd done, including some in another city which she recognised when she was visiting.

So she goes to court and outlines the 350 tags he'd done. Judge was very impressed and jailed him for 2 years and the Council billed him for $100k of clean up costs !

Not such a brave little tagger now ! Scrawny little white kid going to the local jail here would be scary as hell !

The best thing was it stopped the tagging dead. Mainly because he and his mates were responsible for 80 % of it !

so long story short.. Always report it to your Council, you may be surprised what Intel they and the cops have

" Street Art " Kiwi, street art.

Go past a store here regularly ( officeworks ) big all your business / office needs type store.

All stores basically the same. Big blue square box with hardly any windows.
Anyway, all the same colour ( blue ) and this one was being " tagged " daily. But someone must have a 1000 litre bucket of blue paint and just covers any tag over every morning. Needless to say taggers have given up and don't bother anymore.

Last edited:
a bar owner got in trouble here a while back for grabbing the spray can from some little scrote who was tagging his bar and spray painting him !

Best thing would be to follow them home where there live with mummsy & daddy and spray paint their house.
Parents then know what their misbehaving snotty kids have been up too.

" Street Art " Kiwi, street art.

Go past a store here regularly ( officeworks ) big all your business / office needs type store.

All stores basically the same. Big blue square box with hardly any windows.
Anyway, all the same colour ( blue ) and this one was being " tagged " daily. But someone must have a 1000 litre bucket of blue paint and just covers any tag over every morning. Needless to say taggers have given up and don't bother anymore.

Actually why does the Chemist that iz a Warehouse cover every glass window of its shops with title and logos?

My old man reported it. Iam not confident they will catch the pricks. Would love to know who they are though. And my mate up the road with the truck would be even more interested than me. Hes a bit more unpredictable than me so i guess mr tagger would be a lot happier if i found him rather than old mate up the road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually why does the Chemist that iz a Warehouse cover every glass window of its shops with title and logos?
What prortion of the products sold in that shop are actual products proven to work by peer reviewed clinical trials? The bloody herbal this and vitamin that, supliments, with our exclusive alphabetashitza probotanicals...

What prortion of the products sold in that shop are actual products proven to work by peer reviewed clinical trials? The bloody herbal this and vitamin that, supliments, with our exclusive alphabetashitza probotanicals...

Scientific studies have proven that unless you have a proven vitamin deficiency all that junk on the chemist warehouse shelves will do absolutely nothing for you.

Someone making alot of money though.

Could be grumpy old, could be non-North footy, but I've had my first training session for the first season of women's masters in metro Melbourne.
I reckon the grumpy old will turn up tomorrow when you try to get out of bed after that first training session ... But go H2H I started playing footy for the first time in 2015 at the age of 25 and now after two years of really bad health I'm finally training again with our first practice game next week. Feels great.

I reckon the grumpy old will turn up tomorrow when you try to get out of bed after that first training session ... But go H2H I started playing footy for the first time in 2015 at the age of 25 and now after two years of really bad health I'm finally training again with our first practice game next week. Feels great.
We're practically twins - my first time playing at 54! Will see how the knees pull up...

We're practically twins - my first time playing at 54! Will see how the knees pull up...

Don't invite anyone on here to watch.

Nekminit sacked or younger players be brought in.

Your only recourse will be to have a Plan B.

15 minute ride to Dandenong in a train becomes a 1 hour 20 minute ride in a bus.
5 weeks of an additional hour both ways.

The last two days has taken me 2 hours to get into work.

Their replacement system broke, twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back