Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
The mighty Goulburn River is where we get our drinking water from...mostly it is ok but a tonne of treatment needs to be done to make it taste ok. So you need a filter. Had a filter and on it is a meter to give you a guide as to when to replace the cartridge. The battery in that meter has died and it is sealed. So instead of buying a $3 battery you have to throw out the jug and buy a $30 replacement or not use the meter. I can see the point that they seal the battery so it cant contaminate the water...but it feels like a waste of plastic and land fill considering the collapsed recycle market. Anywho end of rant.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is rain tank possible?
never rains in kata, thats why the boosey creek generally resembles the todd river.

The mighty Goulburn River is where we get our drinking water from..
pederson weir for the win :)
62532636.jpg

Last edited:
a bar owner got in trouble here a while back for grabbing the spray can from some little scrote who was tagging his bar and spray painting him !
That's exactly what I'd do if I found some toe rag tagging my joint.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'll take the ads, if it means I can get my 2018 sponsors badge. I think I want a refund. And not sign up next year. Poor form. Poor form. :( Not Happy Jan!

Chadwiko will be sending a list of posters who are yet to receive their 2018 badges to BF HQ within the week.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
the grumpy thread has been pretty slow, i suppose it can be summed up with the following equation, "Gp=1/F" or Grumpy posts are the inverse of form.

fortunately the weather can often provide an avenue for us grumps to ply our trade, and this week is no exception as i have a couple of days off and wanting to finish our gazebo however the rain just wont stop.

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
the grumpy thread has been pretty slow, i suppose it can be summed up with the following equation, "Gp=1/F" or Grumpy posts are the inverse of form.

fortunately the weather can often provide an avenue for us grumps to ply our trade, and this week is no exception as i have a couple of days off and wanting to finish our gazebo however the rain just wont stop.

Or most of the grumpy olds forgot their passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back