Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a matter of time. We'll all be dead of global warming before someone bans Christmas. FFS.

The Fox bollox and the wapo article have nothing to do with the actual content of the Huffpost thing.

The Huffpo thing celebrates Rudolph and points out most of the other people in the story are arseholes.

If you didn't realise that when you first heard the story or song then i'm sorry but that level of stupidity deserves a Darwin award.

Please vasectamise yourself before you breed.

The Huffpost thing basically reaffirms the Rudolf story.

I you think about it - the story of Rudolph the red Nosed reindeer is the reason so many people are social justice warriors today.

Rudolph suffered a social injustice and we were all brainwashed from childhood to associate fighting that sort of social injustice with Christmas.

Fox News and all the other wingnuts hate this. They are the people who would make Rudolph wear a nose cover that looks like everyone else. They are the ones that don't want any one looking different pulling the sleigh, especially not some freak with a red nose.

So they invent a straw man about people hating Christmas to hide the fact that the Christmas message firmly rejects everything they stand for.

Stop believing what these campaigners write.

Its rotting your brains!!!
I don't watch Fox news and I doubt most non-Americans do. Fox news isn't responsible for SJW's writing petitions to get 'Love Actually' and 'Jingle all the way' to not be played during the holiday season or parents that petition to get Christmas and Easter removed from schools. Or getting songs removed from the radio because they are "rapey".

Christmas doesn't exist on the left. They are too busy squabbling over the gender of Santa and the order of the reindeer based on how oppressed each one is. Then the white people on the left got angry because they realised the 'white male privilege' of Santa steering brown animals whilst holding a whip. They're also petitioning for better pay to the elves and universal medicare. Santa is also angry because Mrs Claus read the latest Clementine Ford book and wants to know why she doesn't get the same wage as Santa - she's been running around Santa's workshop quoting 17% and the Gender Wage Gap.

:drunk:

Hopefully Santa retires this year before he's turned into a bad guy and hung out to dry.

Went shopping for a Playstation 4 Xmas gift for godson, salesperson liked my Nth cap and offered me 2 for $700, couldn't refuse, 1 for me ha ha. Only game i saw that i recognised was Witcher 3, and having played previous 2 on laptop bought it, re discovered my love of RPG's, my second childhood has manifested now :p

I know it's my fault for not paying attention but I missed my package delivery and for whatever reason the parcel collection office is closed on Boxing Day. I'm already impatient for whatever it is.

North Melbourne membership pack?

You’ve still got 45 minutes!

Went shopping for a Playstation 4 Xmas gift for godson, salesperson liked my Nth cap and offered me 2 for $700, couldn't refuse, 1 for me ha ha. Only game i saw that i recognised was Witcher 3, and having played previous 2 on laptop bought it, re discovered my love of RPG's, my second childhood has manifested now :p

I got Fifa 19 for little Gaso

Not too many two person player games on there; one month since getting sick of watching Spiderman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't watch Fox news and I doubt most non-Americans do. Fox news isn't responsible for SJW's writing petitions to get 'Love Actually' and 'Jingle all the way' to not be played during the holiday season or parents that petition to get Christmas and Easter removed from schools. Or getting songs removed from the radio because they are "rapey".

Christmas doesn't exist on the left. They are too busy squabbling over the gender of Santa and the order of the reindeer based on how oppressed each one is. Then the white people on the left got angry because they realised the 'white male privilege' of Santa steering brown animals whilst holding a whip. They're also petitioning for better pay to the elves and universal medicare. Santa is also angry because Mrs Claus read the latest Clementine Ford book and wants to know why she doesn't get the same wage as Santa - she's been running around Santa's workshop quoting 17% and the Gender Wage Gap.

Sorry to burst your bubble here, Groin, but elves don't exist!

It's just a very poor euphemism for 'little people'. I thought everyone knew that.

That's right, it's not good enough for this poster-geriatric of 'white male privilege' to exploit any old random workers, this sick bastard hones in on a minority. Pays them below minimum wage in sweatshop-esque conditions (apart from the bit where it's freezing), and stiffs them on basic health cover. And then further demeans them by referring to them as 'elves' (shades of Jord Peterson) and making them dress up in stupid little suits.

The bloke is a dead set monster.

Hopefully Santa retires this year before he's turned into a bad guy and hung out to dry.

I think it's a little late for that.

hail-santa-women-s-fine-jersey-t-shirt.jpg

looking forward to the airing of grevances in true grumpy form later today, just erected the aluminium pole, happy festuvus.
Anytime of the year I enjoy watching bogans in public airing their grievances. This time of year it's the extended family and blow ins when the trouble starts - cannot wait...
If anyone wants some halfwit in laws, feel free to take them from me.

P.'s. koshari what's the pole for?

Anytime of the year I enjoy watching bogans in public airing their grievances. This time of year it's the extended family and blow ins when the trouble starts - cannot wait...
If anyone wants some halfwit in laws, feel free to take them from me.

P.'s. koshari what's the pole for?

It's for the airing of "grevances".

Happy Festivus all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back