hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
I don't watch Fox news and I doubt most non-Americans do. Fox news isn't responsible for SJW's writing petitions to get 'Love Actually' and 'Jingle all the way' to not be played during the holiday season or parents that petition to get Christmas and Easter removed from schools. Or getting songs removed from the radio because they are "rapey".

Christmas doesn't exist on the left. They are too busy squabbling over the gender of Santa and the order of the reindeer based on how oppressed each one is. Then the white people on the left got angry because they realised the 'white male privilege' of Santa steering brown animals whilst holding a whip. They're also petitioning for better pay to the elves and universal medicare. Santa is also angry because Mrs Claus read the latest Clementine Ford book and wants to know why she doesn't get the same wage as Santa - she's been running around Santa's workshop quoting 17% and the Gender Wage Gap.

:drunk:

Hopefully Santa retires this year before he's turned into a bad guy and hung out to dry.

Yep, because News Limited told us so.

How can you order something and not know wat it is ferball ?

Maybe it’s your new Hoselink fitting?

Its a shotgun shell loaded with rock salt.

I don't think you can order them tho. You need to load the shells yourself. And those chunks are probably a little big in terms of safety for other critters. Smaller chunks are better. Apparently it was in a movie but I first read about it in a Don Camillo book when I was a kid. 5 - 15m is probably a good effective range.

I just had a thought. Don't use it in town unless your neighbours are not uptight.

Or getting songs removed from the radio because they are "boring and shithouse".

efa

Hopefully Santa retires this year before he's turned into a bad guy and hung out to dry.

Too late:

The modern-day Santa Claus is an American version of Saint Nicholas, a fourth century Roman Catholic bishop from Asia Minor who was noted for his good deeds and gift giving. This tradition first spread throughout Europe, and then found its way to America by the early Dutch settlers.

Since God's word warns us to BEWARE of tradition (Col. 2:8), we shouldn't be surprised to find the Devil right in the middle of the world's most celebrated holiday. Lucifer's desire has always been to dethrone God and exalt himself (Isa. 14:12-15). He desires worship (Luke 4:7; II Ths. 2:3-4). Perhaps you've never thought of it, but please note how Satan robs the Lord Jesus Christ of His glory by spreading the Santa Claus tradition...

SANTA IS ETERNAL
A child knows nothing of his beginning. To a child, Santa has just always existed.

JESUS CHRIST IS ETERNAL
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)

SANTA LIVES IN THE NORTH
Tradition holds that Santa Claus lives at the North Pole, a place ABOVE the rest of us.

JESUS CHRIST LIVES IN THE NORTH
"Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King." (Psa. 48:2)

SANTA WEARS RED CLOTHING
Santa wears a red furry suit.

JESUS CHRIST WEARS RED CLOTHING
"And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God." (Rev. 19:13)

SANTA HAS WHITE HAIR
Santa is always pictured as an old man with white hair like wool.

JESUS CHRIST HAS WHITE HAIR
"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;" (Rev. 1:14)

SANTA FLIES AROUND GIVING GIFTS
Santa has the ability to defy the laws of gravity and fly around giving gifts to people.

JESUS CHRIST ASCENDED AND GAVE GIFTS UNTO MEN
"But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men." (Eph. 4:7-8)

SANTA IS COMING SOON
During the Christmas season it is emphasized over and over that "Santa is coming".

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON
"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." (Rev. 22:20)

SANTA IS OMNISCIENT
Children are taught that Santa "knows when you've been good, and he knows when you've been bad".

JESUS CHRIST IS OMNISCIENT
"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good." (Pro. 15:3) "And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?" (Mat. 9:4)

SANTA IS OMNIPRESENT
Santa must be omnipresent, because he has the ability to visit over a billion homes in a twenty-four hour period. That's over 1100 per second!

JESUS CHRIST IS OMNIPRESENT
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Mat. 18:20)

SANTA IS OMNIPOTENT
He has the ability to carry presents for over a billion children.

JESUS CHRIST IS OMNIPOTENT
"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." (Mat. 28:18)

SANTA HAS SPIRIT HELPERS CALLED ELVES
Webster, 1828: "ELF...a spirit, the night-mar; a ghost, hag, witch"

JESUS CHRIST HAS SPIRIT HELPERS CALLED ANGELS
"Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him." (Mat. 4:11)

SANTA - SANAT - SATAN?

Sanat Kumara is worshipped by some new age groups as God. H.P. Blavatsky, the mother of the new age movement, said on page 350 of her book, The Secret Doctrine, Vol. 2: "The name isn't important. It is the letters". "Santa" has the same letters as "Satan"! According to G.A. Riplinger, "Ole Nick" is listed as the name of a fallen angel in the Dictionary of Fallen Angels. (New Age Bible Versions, Gail Riplinger, pg. 53)

Friend, don't glorify Satan by giving the glory and attributes of Jesus Christ to Santa Claus! Santa is a COUNTERFEIT GOD, and you are honoring Satan when you teach your children to believe in Santa! Christians should teach their children the TRUTH. We should glorify God by teaching our children about Jesus Christ and His saving grace!

Ave Santana

Very grumpy just at the moment. Am I the only one or has anyone else had trouble logging in following this upgrade? Ridiculous stuff. I couldn't log in at all yesterday and now today I had to do about 15 of those stupid identify yourself tests.

Does Bigfooty want us, or maybe me anymore?

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Very grumpy just at the moment. Am I the only one or has anyone else had trouble logging in following this upgrade? Ridiculous stuff. I couldn't log in at all yesterday and now today I had to do about 15 of those stupid identify yourself tests.

No problem logging in on devices but the results are mixed.

I like the website layout.

Mobile is a bit off.

There is no way I will use that Tap a Talk...I reckon I have downloaded it and deleted it 3 times over the past 5 years.

Last edited:

Yep happened to me too. Technology is quickly passing me by. :(

Managed to log in ok now after a couple of misses so that seems fine. Hate the new layout. Too much white space, crap font and seems to take more space for less words if you know what I mean.
But maybe its just a case of getting used to the changes. I got to like the last layout but this one will really test me.

chugginon

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2009
Victoria Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Of course they want you, Horace :) Just another thing for our brain power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back