Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Dare ya to tell this bloke and his Pigeons to GAGF..

Looks like he's trying to smoke it.

Anyway.....my main gripe at the moment is people meandering along with earplugs in and eyes firmly on the mobile phone. The journey from flagstaff is truly an adventure each morning. FFS, plugs out, put your phone down and ******* pay attention.

Talking of checkouts/queues etc. I *in hate it when people can't move forward in a queue - Person at the front is being served, ignorant *er next in line is 3 metres back for some bizarre reason, the rest of the queue is squashed together sardine style - even out the entrance sometimes. MOVE FORWARD YOU MORON.

wow, I feel better now.

shniko11

Beneath the blue and white
Nov 6, 2015
Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For non app savvy people like me. Updating ur i phone and having data chewed up without even using the phone with background updates etc...

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Talking of checkouts/queues etc. I ****in hate it when people can't move forward in a queue - Person at the front is being served, ignorant goose next in line is 3 metres back for some bizarre reason, the rest of the queue is squashed together sardine style - even out the entrance sometimes. MOVE FORWARD YOU MORON.

wow, I feel better now.

ALDI is an issue with no low items lines. It relies on kindness if you have 5 items v full trolley. Are there any Aldi with Express anywhere?

As for trains I just hate the way some people decide to carry on very loud conversations, either with a mate or mates on the same train or worse stil,l on a mobile, without regard to the fact that no-one else on the train could give a s*** about what they got up to over the weekend or similar. Just talk quietly or better still SHUT UP.

Or depending on how brave you're feeling, you could always try something like this....

(Apologies for any pain or injury caused by the stupid ****ing background music.)

IschenkoUBeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
c***s at work, as in bosses, who do their block at you, then come to your office half an hour later to apologise/exchange niceties etc. F*** off c***, don't be such a wimp. Do your block and stick to it, or don't do it at all. All credibility lost for mine.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
c***s at work, as in bosses, who do their block at you, then come to your office half an hour later to apologise/exchange niceties etc. F*** off c***, don't be such a wimp. Do your block and stick to it, or don't do it at all. All credibility lost for mine.

why you up so early?

The French seem to cope it more than most. A very small portion of refugee and migrant Algerian and Muslim Albanians have become heavily radicalised. Islam isn't to blame, f-wits are.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
We stayed at the 9th Adross last year in Paris, up that end of Paris and I walked across one morning to the 10th to collect our Paris Pass.

The Apartment we stayed in was opposite a Synagogue; there were armed guards there 24/7. It made you feel safe but at the same time not a good sign that they needed to be armed. It also had a school attached which was sadly emptied by the Nazis during WW2 thanks to the filth Vichy.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Makes our grumpiness pretty insignificant doesn't it?

Yes...having been the OP let's hold off on posting in here for the rest of today; its a piss take thread, keep the hard news to the Paris thread.

Oh recording things like concerts on a mobile phone. No one is going to watch that footage, not even you so put your f***ing phone away.
Absolute pet hate of mine!

Mobile phones aren't going to get you decent footage.

Was at a gig the other week and some tool had a tablet on a selfie stick held up against the crowd shooting video footage about 30-40 metres from stage. I cannot imagine anything worse than watching an hour plus of blurred shipping and abysmal sound.

What shitz me?

People who take a trolley load through the 12 items or less and the checkout numb nuts who allow it.

That shits me to tears.

When it happens I'd love to see flashing lights and siren's go off when this happens and all the groceries dumped back in the cart/basket and the offender sent to the back of the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back