Roast Grumpy Old Thread 2019 - Vale Grumpy Cat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ferball

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sans bong water ;)
I heard this story about these people many years ago, last century, in another jurisdiction. They were on a big road trip at 2 in the morning half way to woop woop and decided to mull up. So naturally 5 cones later the only car they'd seen in hours drives past the other way. Naturally its the cops. Naturally the only way to hide the bong safely is to drink the water first. Good thing it was only 5 cones.

Or so they reckon.

ferball

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I laughed!
Then again, I remembered that you are out Nimbin way, so you're probably deadly serious!
I played footy for Nimbin with a guy who had a bong that looked very much like that. Only difference was the round bit at the bottom and the oversized mouthpiece had their proprortions reversed so to speak. I used to choof a bit back then too so I had a go a few times. Bloody hell!!!

D23D

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I played footy for Nimbin with a guy who had a bong that looked very much like that. Only difference was the round bit at the bottom and the oversized mouthpiece had their proprortions reversed so to speak. I used to choof a bit back then too so I had a go a few times. Bloody hell!!!
Iron lungs!

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Fitzroy
The irony is that someone like Hawke could never be elected today. Too many sekeltons in the closet. With social media, paparazzi etc today he would never have survived. Never met Hawke but he just seemed like a ripper bloke. RIP.
Worked for Trump :think:

Top Bottom