Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
1558040295466.png

Sans bong water ;)

I heard this story about these people many years ago, last century, in another jurisdiction. They were on a big road trip at 2 in the morning half way to woop woop and decided to mull up. So naturally 5 cones later the only car they'd seen in hours drives past the other way. Naturally its the cops. Naturally the only way to hide the bong safely is to drink the water first. Good thing it was only 5 cones.

Or so they reckon.

I laughed!
Then again, I remembered that you are out Nimbin way, so you're probably deadly serious!

I played footy for Nimbin with a guy who had a bong that looked very much like that. Only difference was the round bit at the bottom and the oversized mouthpiece had their proprortions reversed so to speak. I used to choof a bit back then too so I had a go a few times. Bloody hell!!!

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I played footy for Nimbin with a guy who had a bong that looked very much like that. Only difference was the round bit at the bottom and the oversized mouthpiece had their proprortions reversed so to speak. I used to choof a bit back then too so I had a go a few times. Bloody hell!!!
Iron lungs!

The irony is that someone like Hawke could never be elected today. Too many sekeltons in the closet. With social media, paparazzi etc today he would never have survived. Never met Hawke but he just seemed like a ripper bloke. RIP.

The attempted segue between property (realestate.com) and AFL is cringeworthy. I think the Daisy Pierce one for rental inspections is probably the worst of a bad bunch.

Needs more BScotts does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back