Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear " whoever packs the Cadbury favourites " boxes.

Can you please make sure you put less Turkish delights and bloody Moro's in my box and more Flakes and Bounties !

Cheers.

( p.s. l do know a lawyer; but that is by no means a threat unless you want to perceive it as one )

just mail them to me

Dear " whoever packs the Cadbury favourites " boxes.

Can you please make sure you put less Turkish delights and bloody Moro's in my box and more Flakes and Bounties !

Cheers.

( p.s. l do know a lawyer; but that is by no means a threat unless you want to perceive it as one )
but i like the turkish delights

loving this 5 degree wet and windy weather, wait 15 months to get a planning and building permit through to put a shed up, then the day the permit comes through next 7 days of rainy wet windy weather....

murpheys law alive and well.

Thought you Amish whacked 'em up in a day or so ? Chuck in a wedding and a hoot-a-nanny lunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just mail them to me
What do you do with them?

One time i made muffins and put a turkish delight into each before cooking. Other than this i can't figure out what to do with them.

Hojuman - My mate who used to argue with mark day, parking officers and nearly everyone else once wrote a complaint to smarties when the pack he bought had no red ones (when you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last?). They replied with a letter saying they could not believe what he said but they sent him 20 packs as a gesture of goodwill, with a comment stating that they expect he should find some red ones amongst these.

You could try.......

One time i made muffins and put a turkish delight into each before cooking. Other than this i can't figure out what to do with them.

Hojuman - My mate who used to argue with mark day, parking officers and nearly everyone else once wrote a complaint to smarties when the pack he bought had no red ones (when you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last?). They replied with a letter saying they could not believe what he said but they sent him 20 packs as a gesture of goodwill, with a comment stating that they expect he should find some red ones amongst these.

You could try.......

Open mouth
Allow to melt
Swallow
Repeat

A few days later I have to g

Be bloody wild weather down there this morning!
not as windy today, had a tank delivered yesterday, had to tie it to a couple of fence posts and drive a star picket in the ground to stop it blowing away, 5mm of rain in the last 24 hours (about the katamatite annual rainfall :) ) so i calculate there is about half a tonne of water in the bottom of it now at least to
weigh it down a bit.

You could try.......

There are red ones ? ? ? 😟😟😟

Is it just me or has table manners in public died

Woman behind me was talking with mouth open

(My mother even now would kill me)

I wish, and I am assuming most of us here and across Victoria, that we could have watched this spectacle at any number of Restaurants on a Saturday night

I wish, and I am assuming most of us here and across Victoria, that we could have watched this spectacle at any number of Restaurants on a Saturday night

Sorry Gasometer, insensitive of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back