Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Owls.

These sort...on front door steps like some pseudo Greek ornamental statue.

What's that all about?

DSC_0116.JPG

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Owls.

These sort...on front door steps like some pseudo Greek ornamental statue.

What's that all about?

DSC_0116.JPG

They have them on the Noosa surf club deck to scare the birds away. Not the Sheila's, just the birds.
It seems to work.
When I'm there, I seem to scare the Sheila's away. Not the birds, just the Sheila's

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne

This barnyard owl use to follow me at a distance where we could both see each other, but enough to creep me out. This was when l was working security at a haunted dementia ward.
That would be creepy. Well it's creepy because of where you worked .
If it followed you to Arden st and then we won, it wouldn't be creepy. It'd be the owl of good fortune!

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Agreed. They flat out don't work.

There's one in my cousins pergola that's covered in bird s**t. There might even be some Sheila s**t too.
I had a good laugh Donkey!

Allow me a joke if you will -
What do you do if a bird shits on your windscreen??
Don't take her out on another date!!

Bwahahaha NTTAWWT!

That would be creepy. Well it's creepy because of where you worked .
If it followed you to Arden st and then we won, it wouldn't be creepy. It'd be the owl of good fortune!
It's a beautiful creature though.

Here are some of the things that s**t me.

People who try to get on trams before those onboard have gotten off. Block the way out on me and I will just stand there as I will have reached my destination, but you will not have caught your tram.

People who push buttons multiple times. Pedsetrian crossing buttons, Elevator buttons, once you've pressed it, its pressed, f*** off with your impatience. Pressing it over and over does nothing.

Teenage children on public transport can f*** right off too. THe dilemma that is ruining your world will pass in 20 minutes now shut the f*** up and allow the rest of us to zone the f*** out while we commute between our realities.

There are more I will up date when they come to me.

obE6F.jpg

Here are some of the things that s**t me.

People who try to get on trams before those onboard have gotten off. Block the way out on me and I will just stand there as I will have reached my destination, but you will not have caught your tram.

People who push buttons multiple times. Pedsetrian crossing buttons, Elevator buttons, once you've pressed it, its pressed, f*** off with your impatience. Pressing it over and over does nothing.

Teenage children on public transport can f*** right off too. THe dilemma that is ruining your world will pass in 20 minutes now shut the f*** up and allow the rest of us to zone the f*** out while we commute between our realities.

There are more I will up date when they come to me.

What shitz me?

People who take a trolley load through the 12 items or less and the checkout numb nuts who allow it.

People who queue at Maccas, finally get to the counter and when the child serving asks what they want go "ummmmmmmmmm, I'm not sure". It's Maccas FFS. I knew what I was having before I left home.

People who queue at a check out, put all their shopping through and when check out chick says the total decide to go rummaging in their handbags for their purse. Have it ready you idiot - you had 5 minutes to get it out, but no - just hold everyone up another few minutes.

People who have to reverse into a parking spot in shopping centre carparks and hold up all the traffic flow while they have five goes at getting it right. Probably the most ignorant driving act I see. How dare you hold everyone else up coz you wanna reverse park so you can just drive out later. Drive in nose first and reverse out when you return.

Companies who reply to emails without a person's name on the email. It might be signed - the membership team. Bullshit. Did every member of the membership team see that email? I want to know which person sent it. You know my name. Ignorant beyond belief that companies think this is an acceptable thing.

More to come when I cool down........

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
What shitz me?

People who take a trolley load through the 12 items or less and the checkout numb nuts who allow it.

People who queue at Maccas, finally get to the counter and when the child serving asks what they want go "ummmmmmmmmm, I'm not sure". It's Maccas FFS. I knew what I was having before I left home.

People who queue at a check out, put all their shopping through and when check out chick says the total decide to go rummaging in their handbags for their purse. Have it ready you idiot - you had 5 minutes to get it out, but no - just hold everyone up another few minutes.

People who have to reverse into a parking spot in shopping centre carparks and hold up all the traffic flow while they have five goes at getting it right. Probably the most ignorant driving act I see. How dare you hold everyone else up coz you wanna reverse park so you can just drive out later. Drive in nose first and reverse out when you return.

Companies who reply to emails without a person's name on the email. It might be signed - the membership team. Bullshit. Did every member of the membership team see that email? I want to know which person sent it. You know my name. Ignorant beyond belief that companies think this is an acceptable thing.

More to come when I cool down........

I thought I had issues with plastic Bunnings Owls.

Oh recording things like concerts on a mobile phone. No one is going to watch that footage, not even you so put your f***ing phone away.

The missus and I were standing within 5 metres of the Foo Fighters' stage at Jihad surrounded by people who spent the entire 3 hours looking up to their filming phone screens. Madness!

As for the rest of the thread, I'm developing RSI of the neck from nodding in a knowing way so that well and truly marks me as a grumpy old man.

Driving at 60kph on the Monash Freeway behind a conga line of B-Double trucks in the right lane this morning reminded me of another pet hate BTW. F*** off out of the fast lane you selfish turkeys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back