Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Agitator Arm

There’s a few of those campaigners on this Board
they are good because unlike the drum ones the seasoning doesn't fall through the perforated drum of the other design,

tefal_actifry_family_air_fryer_1637758240_5bfd4130_progressive.jpg

Mortein and a stick

Dead AF

12 out of one

Dead AF on the ground
mortiens in the grey premix package in infact bifenthren, just premixed and very expensive, the last few nests i have nuked have been in the ground, be carefull though, one of the nests i nuked i went to inspect 2 hours later and a straggler stung me.

Mortein and a stick

Dead AF

12 out of one

Dead AF on the ground

Safer than ye olde petrol in a cup method, as went viral on tik tok, I guess. FWIW apparently there are sprays which freeze the nest and the wasps in one hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Safer than ye olde petrol in a cup method, as went viral on tik tok, I guess. FWIW apparently there are sprays which freeze the nest and the wasps in one hit.
There's a kiwi dude on youtube makes napalm and bombs nests with it. I assume youse are all talking about European Wasps/yellowjackets yeah?

Mortein and a stick

Dead AF

12 out of one

Dead AF on the ground
Sounded like paper wasps and they do sting. Daughter got stung twice just walking past the nest and said they really hurt. My wife and I went out after dark with a water spray and fly spray and bombed the crap out of them then knocked the nest down and stomped the crap out of them. Seemed to do the trick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back