Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

OK. It's been over rated for a long time I think. Chocolate.

Don't get me wrong - I still eat it, but it is not as good as it used to be back in the olden days.

the chocolate bars are getting smaller too

as for the taste..well It used to be a real treat when I was a kid so you appreciated every mouthful.

Now the young un's eat it like its going out of fashion

speaking of grumpiness. There's an epidemic of barking dogs in the neighbourhood at the moment !

so if people are wondering if their cute little designer dogs bark is annoying the neighbours, the answer is yes, it bloody is !

and they probably spent 5 grand on it too !

speaking of grumpiness. There's an epidemic of barking dogs in the neighbourhood at the moment !

so if people are wondering if their cute little designer dogs bark is annoying the neighbours, the answer is yes, it bloody is !

and they probably spent 5 grand on it too !
You may need someone like these guys...

20 year Trophy just came through

Where do I cash my points and wat do I get?
Centrelink. The points load up on your seniors card and can be used towards a discount at Dunkin' Donuts. Buy a large cup of chino and get a cinnamon doughnut for only 50c

March 2002

The world was on fire at Nmfc that week in time

Awful times

Anyway 20 years on here

Season 9 Premiere GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you need symptoms or is 53 years old enough of a reason to ask?
I think it's designed to catch those who don't have symptoms.

I'm about to book in for mine. I'm 45 and have a family history of heart problems, and then Warnie happened. And then my brother's friend, age 47, who is very fit and healthy, was complaining of a sore chest last week - next minute, open heart surgery.

No idea, but I'm sure it matches well with Spumante, Passion Pop and anything Wolf Blass.
I was thinking that Blue Nun would pair well with Wicked Wings. The astringent, petrol-like after taste would cut beautifully through the excessive amounts of grease and poultry fat.

I was thinking that Blue Nun would pair well with Wicked Wings. The astringent, petrol-like after taste would cut beautifully through the excessive amounts of grease and poultry fat.
At some stage they have to pour Ben Ean moselle or they aren't being serious.

I have to say it. KFC is the worst take away available. I have it twice a year and each time remember then why I haven't bought it in so long. What do you have to do to get a crispy piece like they have in ads? Every time I buy KFC I get soggy chook pieces, crumbs often falling off. Is there such a thing as a crispy piece of KFC? I don't mind the flavour - I just want crunch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back