Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
4wd’s in Shopping Centre car parks

…where to start

They should have to park in their own area/row
Jeepers Gasometer - you're as bad as me. Except for the point about 4WDs. Over 90% these days are really just bought to bring home the shopping. They're just the preferred style of car for some families. Heaven help if some of them were taken off road (I parked the other half's on the nature strip once, but only so that the water went onto the grass when I washed it).

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jeepers Gasometer - you're as bad as me. Except for the point about 4WDs. Over 90% these days are really just bought to bring home the shopping. They're just the preferred style of car for some families. Heaven help if some of them were taken off road (I parked the other half's on the nature strip once, but only so that the water went onto the grass when I washed it).

just bought in a tax on 4WD'S here and rebates on EV's...
wont make much difference, people will just buy 4WD Ev's...........

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Some of us need em....
Just saying.
Even both our tractors are 4wd and I still have bogged em.

But I agree they seem overkill for the metro school runs.

No denying it, but when you have a sedan and are between two the loss of line of sight at reversing is dangerous.

I am suggesting a specific row where they all park together

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some of us need em....
Just saying.
Even both our tractors are 4wd and I still have bogged em.

But I agree they seem overkill for the metro school runs.

massive farmer protests here recently mate. probably the biggest demonstrations in nz for 40 years. not just related to the ute tax, but definitely part of it.

Ive bogged tractors before too...my farming mate should not have let a townie behind the wheel ! Also bogged his quad bike.
not my fault his farm was a bog !

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
This effort

Wtaf

067DA315-9EFB-4FB9-BE38-DF9B3E928086.jpeg

4wd’s in Shopping Centre car parks

…where to start

They should have to park in their own area/row
So many of my friends and people who I went to school with have a 4wd and do a lot of off roading

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
massive farmer protests here recently mate. probably the biggest demonstrations in nz for 40 years. not just related to the ute tax, but definitely part of it.

Ive bogged tractors before too...my farming mate should not have let a townie behind the wheel ! Also bogged his quad bike.
not my fault his farm was a bog !
bogged the kioti 35 so much once couldnt salvage it with the backhoe or front end loader. you are always tempted to just push that little bit further when working . got it out finally with bucket and winch about 100mm at a time til i got back on some firmer ground. bloody hard work though. better to do excavating work in the drier months. drainage is a cach 22, there is a sweet spot when the ground is soft enough to dig and not to soft to bog.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No denying it, but when you have a sedan and are between two the loss of line of sight at reversing is dangerous.
Utes are terrible as well, reason 90 percent of them have banged up tailgates, mine included. reversing camera do halp a lot, mines retrospectively installed and part of the new double din radio. should have installed it way sooner but they were pretty exxy earlier on.

just have to remember to wipe the dust of the camera occasionally and they grime up a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Enough already! Enough about covid! Enough about politicians, vaxxers anti vaxxers uncle vaxxers ducking enough!!!! It’s time for some ******* perspective people:

View attachment 1214146
Hear hear…the Coronavirus Pt 4 of late has been asthma inducing, although this meme is a bit too Boomer for my liking…maybe it should be “someone in their 50’s”?

Bloody kids sh*t me. Pass a rule about it doesn't matter who starts the fight, anyone who disturbs their mother by winging out loud is in strife. They have each handed me at least 6 handwritten complaints tonight alone.

When they turn sixteen give them a box of matches and a $50 note and put them on the street 😉

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Enough already! Enough about covid! Enough about politicians, vaxxers anti vaxxers uncle vaxxers ducking enough!!!! It’s time for some ******* perspective people:

View attachment 1214146

never pick a fight with a guy over 50. he might break his hip, and then you'd feel really bad

Idgaf but please fking teach your children how to work a fking hell on ur fking bike I’m sick of guessing which way ur child is gonna ride and nearly getting hit while I’m running

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Idgaf but please fking teach your children how to work a fking hell on ur fking bike I’m sick of guessing which way ur child is gonna ride and nearly getting hit while I’m running
Don't go to South East Asia. If your having trouble with the odd kid on a bike imagine how much trouble you will be in negotiating 100 mopeds.

Don't go to South East Asia. If your having trouble with the odd kid on a bike imagine how much trouble you will be in negotiating 100 mopeds.
I have been lol not a problem with me. I am half Filipino

ITS THE STUPID KIDS, I just hate kids

I’d rather mopeds because you can hear them ‘beep beep’

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back