Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want to go about it but over 20 years since 9/11. That's a long time. There are kids playing in our senior side who weren't born when that happened. I just looked this up. Eddie Ford was born on 21 June 2002 so he might not have even been conceived before 9/11. Probably in the aftermath.

That's how old we are!! s**t hey.

BTW The legend of Elvis just keeps getting better. He was born on the Winter Solstice. Its destiny people.

I hope they take cheques. I don't want to have to get one of them bank cards.
ITS THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO CONTROL US,,,,,, Brian says hi and he broke his back fixing his walking stick.

from Jane.

sent from pacemaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm incredibly grumpy with folks saying the protesters yesterday were fighting for our freedoms and that it is was somehow analogous with diggers being in battle against fascist forces :( no just no. FFS even those peeps banging on about lockdown going on for 200 plus days come back and whinge after 2,192 days (WW2) if this a war we don't seem very committed to winning especially when you consider most of us can do it from the comfort of our own armchair (which by the way was something the diggers did fight for) so unless you've been in actual combat can you just STFU about the brave freedom fighters being like the diggers of old arrgghhh :mad:

I'm incredibly grumpy with folks saying the protesters yesterday were fighting for our freedoms and that it is was somehow analogous with diggers being in battle against fascist forces :( no just no. FFS even those peeps banging on about lockdown going on for 200 plus days come back and whinge after 2,192 days (WW2) if this a war we don't seem very committed to winning especially when you consider most of us can do it from the comfort of our own armchair (which by the way was something the diggers did fight for) so unless you've been in actual combat can you just STFU about the brave freedom fighters being like the diggers of old arrgghhh :mad:
Hear hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back