Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Now, I take that as a dare, and will have a look at them :) In all cereousness, I will use them when I need to. But have seen youngies standing and shaking their heads . I just personally didn't want them up that end of Liebig .... nttmiawaa ;)
Had a business meeting in Leibig street Monday & the business hates what has been done there, the 3 cars stopped IN the roundabout to let a procession of pedestrians across therefore blocking traffic all ways was not funny, will be chaotic down there when the holiday crowd arrives

Had a business meeting in Leibig street Monday & the business hates what has been done there, the 3 cars stopped IN the roundabout to let a procession of pedestrians across therefore blocking traffic all ways was not funny, will be chaotic down there when the holiday crowd arrives
Yes Seems silly the way they have been set up . I do like the wide paths etc, and the little penguins on their wall :) , but have only driven thru those roundabouts when the street has not too much traffic . But , yes, sigh... when the 12,000 plus plus people come in........ hope fully they all spend $$$$ ,

Ferball, you just would have spent it on booze and wild women and wasted the rest

I just checked the price when I had the chance to get into it and was well under a dollar... early 2011. :astonished::astonished: Would have been some fun partying right about now (actually I could do with a few hundred K right about now, no doubt we all could tho.) I honestly don't care much about money but it would have been nice to give my kids some financial "security". (Not that there is any real 'security' in life, just the illusion of it.)

Grumpy cos I turned down a chance to buy some bitcoin when it was around a dollar each and the ****en telly won't shut up about them being worth 20K each right now.

**** that would have been handy...
Don't give up ferball. There is still plenty of money to be had in cryptocurrency. Those that criticise don't understand it. Bitcoin will eventually die off once the newbies discover that it is outdated tech. Other coins offer more and will stick around for the long haul. I did find it funny the other day when someone posted articles on twitter from 1995 stating that the internet is a bubble and won't catch on...

I made an agreement with my partner a month ago to invest 5k. If i made that back i would pull out the original 5k and keep going. So far from that 2nd 5k I've made an additional 7k. That original 5k is in our savings in the bank. The "bubble" is always going to burst apparently but it hasn't yet and stuff is going gang busters atm.

Just to put it in perspective: i grabbed some litecoin the other day for $160 a coin. Few days later it shoots up to $400+ = tidy profit. Ethereum is another that went from $600 to $900 in a few days.

With apps like 'delta' and websites that send up alerts you can always keep on top of the trends. The public are hearing about it and want in = money to be made. Just have to read up on wallets (ledger nano s is the way to go), how to avoid exchange fees, what each coin is about, and the usual money stuff (only invest what you are comfortable losing etc.).

The older generation made money from the housing boom. This generation will profit from cryptocurrency.

I'll be driving to arden street in a lambo next season.

Yes Seems silly the way they have been set up . I do like the wide paths etc, and the little penguins on their wall :) , but have only driven thru those roundabouts when the street has not too much traffic . But , yes, sigh... when the 12,000 plus plus people come in........ hope fully they all spend $$$$ ,

Warrnambool now with its crazy roundabouts is one of the hardest places to drive around. Apart from that one of the most beautiful spots in the world. Mind you I may be biased I was born there. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warrnambool now with its crazy roundabouts is one of the hardest places to drive around. Apart from that one of the most beautiful spots in the world. Mind you I may be biased I was born there. :)
Well, I love it..:).Oh, by the way, SpiderBurton22 .. I looked at the new parking meters . didn't have the car to park, but read it any way Yes, looks ok to use if necessary :thumbsu:

They're probably sick of Gaso!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

He probably drank the joint dry

The place is tumbleweed city.

All they have is that bric a brac/antique shop and the weird looking teepee shaped church.

Awakened about 3am this morning by the dog going absolutely ballistic at something in the backyard, go out to investigate, and the next door neighbour has a nectarine tree in full fruit at the moment, and there, fighting for prime position were about 4 or 5 fruit bats, each about the size of a Jack Russell, i pinged a small rock at them to shoo them off, and i swear their wingspan was closer to 2m than 1m. Never realised they visited the suburbs for a feed.

Just listened to an abc doco on 2007 when kev07 was elected. Found myself white knuckled with fury over that wasted opportunity.

10 years on, still cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back