Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has a 150K Mercedes that rattles
What ???
If I spend $150K on a car I wouldn't want it rattling though... for $150 I can accept it

Last edited:
Had a bunch of kids at our property, basically grew up together, couldn’t get through a game of laser tag that one family brought for them. Were all screaming about cheating and unfairness.
All the parents ended up walking away and wondering how they would have coped growing up playing the same game with tired old slug guns.
And skyrockets in conduit as a home made bazooka.

that brings back memories Lomas !
slug gun hide and seek with a wet bit of paper instead of a slug. You got found you got shot.
still got a decent bruise even without the slug !

all ended in tears when my mate shot his younger sister who wasn't participating in the game and she told his folks.
If you cut the front off a shotgun shell, get all the lead out and replace it with newspaper then the shotty will fire a three or four foot long tongue of flame out the front. Awesome for scaring future girlfriend's little brothers...

Already onto it! 😀
Nate7 to Judge - honestly, your honour, that's what ferball said on Bigfooty and I trusted him. Ferball. Ferball? Ummm, I'm not sure who he is. Bigfooty? Well, its an anonymous online forum, ummmm. I plead guilty.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If you cut the front off a shotgun shell, get all the lead out and replace it with newspaper then the shotty will fire a three or four foot long tongue of flame out the front. Awesome for scaring future girlfriend's little brothers...
Just as long as you don't go the Alex Baldwin route and mix up your rounds.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We used to have wars using rat shot with only 2 rules
You couldn’t be too close & you couldn’t aim at the head
It could sting like hell so I made sure I had thick clothes on
prolly gave the eardrums a bit of a touch up as well. have hears people stuffing shottie casings with salt as well.

Why and how the hell do I get the black background off both desktop and phone?
I can barely read this dark font against the black background
1642140589395.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back