Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided that it was best not to leave something that may be taken as schooling, which was not my intent, in an otherwise lighthearted interaction.
I reserve the right to reconsider my posts in an environment when nuance is somewhat lacking.
obama-mic-drop.gif

I decided that it was best not to leave something that may be taken as schooling, which was not my intent, in an otherwise lighthearted interaction.
I reserve the right to reconsider my posts in an environment when nuance is somewhat lacking.
Mate cry me a river next time will you. All I hear is waaaaa waaaaa waaaa

That may be because you continue to exist in the nursery, and are still obsessed with shiny illusions.
Yeah the shiny illusions that is wrapped around my gyros right now, of course I’m obsessed with it, let me eat in peace will you.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Come for the IT help

Stay for the etiquette lesson...
I am beginning to form a mental image of you now Kraks...

1642159981360.png

But which one do I have in mind?

For Ligma - don't worry if you don't get this, being a millenial and all. You will learn about the important things one day.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dear VW dealership.

When a customer makes a appointment for a later date to have your head mechanic go for a 5 minute drive with me .
And you send daily SMS's to remind of me of said appointment the last 5 days.

And when i turn up on time, and you say to me , 'no way is no one going for a drive with anybody today'
HUH ? On Tuesday, we changed our protocols due to Corona. No one in dealership is wearing a mask, except when the service manager goes outside with me.
And you couldn't text me or email about the changes ? So now i lose a day of earnings because i'm self employed and I've wasted my time coming here ??

Umm. Umm. You have a performance car, they should make noises and rattles.
Really ?? I name previous cars that were fine.
Ummm. Your car is 25% built more rigid.
What ???
My friend has a 150K Mercedes that rattles
What ???
You can make another appointment at a later date and our mechanic will test it by themselves.
Thanks you smug campaigner.
Just buy a Hilux mate. You can never go wrong with a cruiser or a hilux. Just too good. All the rest are pretenders

Dear VW dealership.

When a customer makes a appointment for a later date to have your head mechanic go for a 5 minute drive with me .
And you send daily SMS's to remind of me of said appointment the last 5 days.

And when i turn up on time, and you say to me , 'no way is no one going for a drive with anybody today'
HUH ? On Tuesday, we changed our protocols due to Corona. No one in dealership is wearing a mask, except when the service manager goes outside with me.
And you couldn't text me or email about the changes ? So now i lose a day of earnings because i'm self employed and I've wasted my time coming here ??

Umm. Umm. You have a performance car, they should make noises and rattles.
Really ?? I name previous cars that were fine.
Ummm. Your car is 25% built more rigid.
What ???
My friend has a 150K Mercedes that rattles
What ???
You can make another appointment at a later date and our mechanic will test it by themselves.
Thanks you smug campaigner.
Lol, you have a performance car and they should rattles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back