Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? What's Luff got to do with it?
Wait, I've got it.

Apparently, Luff had lost ten grand finals in his football career, without ever winning one (until last year in 3rd div or something). In which case, he was frequently beaten.

serviced the ride on deck and other than a couple of spindle bolts seizing and needing to be drilled out and re-tapped all went well, anti-sieze past used for all bolts when they were reassembled so shouldn't have that issue again and new grease nipples on the spindles.

so while i was on a roll thought i would pull the gear lever off the quad bike to weld up the busted tab. 3 fricken hours to get the lever off..... never seen a gear lever so tight on a spline that wasn't welded by a farmer before. and absolitely bugger all room to pull it off due proxomety to the footwell of the quad. had to make up a puller out of a couple if pieces of angle iron,

serviced the ride on deck and other than a couple of spindle bolts seizing and needing to be drilled out and re-tapped all went well, anti-sieze past used for all bolts when they were reassembled so shouldn't have that issue again and new grease nipples on the spindles.

so while i was on a roll thought i would pull the gear lever off the quad bike to weld up the busted tab. 3 fricken hours to get the lever off..... never seen a gear lever so tight on a spline that wasn't welded by a farmer before. and absolitely bugger all room to pull it off due proxomety to the footwell of the quad. had to make up a puller out of a couple if pieces of angle iron,
Sheesh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back