Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell no, we only have a little 35hp tractor/backhoe, left the dam to the contractors with a 14t machine. i would still be digging the first 10 percent of it.

Theres your problem, should be nothing less than 75t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the 14t machine already made a little bit of a mess unfloating and getting off the road down our drive, i cant imagine the collateral damage a D10 or equiv would have done, definately would have had another visit from the shire.

If you can, put some rubber mats down or get him an area he can unload without swiveling on the road
Or a rubber duck digger

hell no, we only have a little 35hp tractor/backhoe, left the dam to the contractors with a 14t machine. i would still be digging the first 10 percent of it.
That would probably work for a body. (of a teenage boy who has decided that basketball is less fun than being introduced to someone's daughter.)

That would probably work for a body. (of a teenage boy who has decided that basketball is less fun than being introduced to someone's daughter.)
well they must have gone out for the day because other than early this morning its been pretty quiet from next door, which is good now all our family have gone home i can relax and mentally work off all the calories i consumed today, would be happy to go to bed but have to do the ringaround to the UK for wifes family yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back