Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one of those. My wife is obsessed with using the washing machine. It's constant background noise in our home (I'm hearing the delightful whirring and spluttering as I type this).

Noise?

I will raise you -

vacuum cleaner

the last cycle of a washing machine

And every modern LG product and the completion TUNE

Noise?

I will raise you -

vacuum cleaner

the last cycle of a washing machine

And every modern LG product and the completion TUNE

its my Samsung fridge.Drones away like Gerald Healy. Especially in the middle of the night. Its only a year old too. Got some special inverter or some such crap which is probably South Korean for noisy

yep. They make ventilators now too..and have made a fortune in the last couple of years..

Had a couple of F&P dishdrawers, but they lasted about as long as a Carlton coach
Our F&P fridge is about 10 years old
Probably die on Xmas Eve knowing my luck

Our F&P fridge is about 10 years old
Probably die on Xmas Eve knowing my luck
They make pretty good gear to be honest.Just had some issues with Dish drawers. The repairman who came to fix my first one was pretty scathing of them !

anyway snow forecast here for Sunday evening so I can just turn the noisy thing off !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its my Samsung fridge.Drones away like Gerald Healy. Especially in the middle of the night. Its only a year old too. Got some special inverter or some such crap which is probably South Korean for noisy
When the veggie vuggie crisper crusper fills with water get in contact and I’ll tell you how to fix fux it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back