Rumour Grundy -> Crows, Jacobs -> Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

One that keeps coming across my desk so have decided to post it, is that Brodie Grundy has decided that his future lies in Adelaide. Collingwood have essentially accepted it and will look to cash in on him prior to his free agency next year, given he maintains this stance and doesn't back-flip before the trade period comes around. If he refuses to accept an extension before the 2020 season, the Pies will trade him.

The other part of this is Sam Jacobs will be included as steak knives in the deal as his papers are already stamped at the Crows let alone if Grundy arrives, and is willing to finish his career a Pie. Ties in with being one of the many Crows looking to jump from the sinking ship, as reported on 5aa recently as well.

Discuss/s**t all over my credibility.

Spoken like a true Carlton supporter. I suggest you get a new desk, because your current one is attracting some crap stories.

Spoken like a true Carlton supporter. I suggest you get a new desk, because your current one is attracting some crap stories.
What about the rumour of Cameron to Collingwood on a BIG long term contract? Can't see that being possible if Grundy stays?

no - the carlton 1st rounder and something about fogarty who ain't going nowhere..We will just wait till the end of next year when Grundy would be much cheaper in terms of trade value as an RFA

Because teams love waiting for success, particularly coaches under the pump.

It's a fairly interesting idea, I'll give OP that. Is Sauce actually going on next year though?

Tbh Adelaide would be mad to trade our their miracle Carlton pick; even for someone of Grundy's calibre. Their list is top heavy enough as it is, they should be looking to trade into the next couple of drafts with some senior player currency.

Agreed. Pick 3 will not be part of any Grundy deal.

Jacobs.. lol

Grundy for Carlton's pick, O'Brien and Keath or Fogarty and a 2nd rounder.

Cheers.

You LOL at him and then post this LOL worthy crap. Cracker!

We don't need Grundy, O'Brien is 15 games old and already showing the potential of a gun.

We will just wait till the end of next year when Grundy would be much cheaper in terms of trade value as an RFA

IF we gave a crap about Grundy, this is spot on how we'd do it.

Crows will go after Grundy when he is a free agent. Why would they go after grundy when they just signed up obrien and will most likely finish bottom 6 next year. Crows will offer their first round for Grundy end of 2020. Probably pick 6 to 10. Any talk of keath, fogarty, obrien is fairytale talk. Pies will get what we got for dangerfield when a RFA. Sweet * all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're going to comment on these clearly bull s**t rumours, you should probably read the whole thing haha

"The other part of this is Sam Jacobs will be included as steak knives in the deal"

Jacobs has zero value. He’d end up a delisted FA. But probably goes to any club stupid enough for a late 4th or 5th which seems to happen so the player and clubs can get on with life quickly.

Sign whatever he ******* wants, Collingwood! You'd be mad not to. Unless you think Grundy's manager is taking both Grundy and the club for a ride for his own profit.

And lol at the Sam Jacobs for Grundy trade rumour. Jacobs is 31 years old for crying out loud! By the way, Riley O'Brien signed for 3 years, so that ain't happening either.

Not sure what me barracking for Carlton has to do with anything...?

Seems a good enough story for a journo to run with it on national television. Just because you don't like the sound of it doesn't mean it's a 'crap story', sorry to tell you...

And lol at the Sam Jacobs for Grundy trade rumour. Jacobs is 31 years old for crying out loud! By the way, Riley O'Brien signed for 3 years, so that ain't happening either.

Try reading the OP.

Agreed. Pick 3 will not be part of any Grundy deal.

I love how supporters think they can get star players for a couple pieces of turd.

Jenkins, Jacobs and a future 4th rd pick for Grundy

Pick 3 and O’Brien is the starting point, no crap included like Gibbs, Jenkins, Jacobs

Why would Grundy want to go to Adelaide? It's a basket case club, players want to leave, many don't like Walker. Sloane regrets not going a couple of years ago. Is being 700km closer to his childhood home really that important to him?

I love how supporters think they can get star players for a couple pieces of turd.

Pick 3 and O’Brien is the starting point, no crap included like Gibbs, Jenkins, Jacobs

Lol. Who said anything about any star players. I don't care if we get Grundy or not. We'll be fine with O'Brien, but you ain't getting no pick 3 from us.

Why would Grundy want to go to Adelaide? It's a basket case club, players want to leave, many don't like Walker. Sloane regrets not going a couple of years ago. Is being 700km closer to his childhood home really that important to him?

Me Miyagi I think you have been doing a bit too much wax on wax off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no doubt Grundy might be worth that, it is just that this year with the other needs the crows have like pace through the middle, pick 3 will be used elsewhere hence most crows fans very happy to wait an extra year to try for Grundy when it is unlikely we would have a draft pick as high as pick 3 to have to trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back