Player Sponsorship Gryan Miers 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it premium platinum or premium gold membership we are meant to get? I thought in the past it was premium platinum, and I remember seeing premium platinum member under my name on posts - and looking at the membership, the gold membership doesn't say anything about removing the ads, thats listed under the platinum memberships

Daz, I think we need to give Chief the full list. I’m still getting ads...
Check GFC mod board -tagged you in.

He has the full list.

GO Catters

Catdog Willo_ Nakia

Per your enquiry, a Gold Membership should have been applied to you (and all $50.00 contributors).

Thanks for letting me know of the issue and it should have been rectified.

GO Catters
I'm also still getting adds

Accounts are being reviewed for subscription status currently.
Will advise when its been completed

Go Catters

Go Catters
Mine will take effect when my existing one ends won't it? I think I've got one till sometime in June.

I have been informed that all Miers 18 Sponsors have received membership allocations to their profiles.

GO Catters

Is it premium platinum or premium gold membership we are meant to get? I thought in the past it was premium platinum, and I remember seeing premium platinum member under my name on posts - and looking at the membership, the gold membership doesn't say anything about removing the ads, thats listed under the platinum memberships

Thought it was always premium platinum myself :think:

Go Catters
It looks like we've been given the complimentary gold instead of the usual premium platinum. This must have changed recently going through the list of packages.

This package includes ads which is disappointing.

It looks like we've been given the complimentary gold instead of the usual premium platinum. This must have changed recently going through the list of packages.

This package includes ads which is disappointing.

Really well that would suck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it was always premium platinum myself :think:
It always has been they have downgraded for no reason and informed no one they were going to do so before accepting money, kinda shady really.

to be honest the fact it was not Simpson and then this, giving us a downgraded membership that still has ads in it has really soured me to the entire sponsorship initiative, I seriously doubt I'll ever do it again.

It always has been they have downgraded for no reason and informed no one they were going to do so before accepting money, kinda shady really.

to be honest the fact it was not Simpson and then this, giving us a downgraded membership that still has ads in it has really soured me to the entire sponsorship initiative, I seriously doubt I'll ever do it again.

I think the not telling anyone of the change is the most disappointing thing -I agree with you that it seems a bit shady

I think the not telling anyone of the change is the most disappointing thing -I agree with you that it seems a bit shady
It's almost impossible to look at on the phone.

Actually the site on the laptop is unbearable too.

Glad I'm not the only person unhappy with the new layout - it's really frustrating trying to read threads and navigate around the site

Glad I'm not the only person unhappy with the new layout - it's really frustrating trying to read threads and navigate around the site
It's slower to load too.

I got an email saying I had the premium gold and it says it's features are this

* No external banner ads in the forum
* 1,000MB of media storage
* User name change

So doesn't that mean the adds should be gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back