Player Sponsorship Gryan Miers 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Prize 3 - junior member clinic event ticket

Willo_

Congrats! Hope your little man has a ball!
pfft little man, I am going to try do the clinic myself!!!

in all seriousness appreciate the efforts by all involved with organising :thumbsu:

Hi all,

I need to ask a favour. I have won a prize (upgrade to premiership membership - allows me the chance to buy a ticket to the GF should we make it). but looks like I cannot accept it due to only being an interstate member. To be eligible for the premiership membership you must be an 11 game, or a home and away member first.

Would one of you, if you have the above membership be willing to accept the upgrade for me, and if the cats make it I will pay to get a ticket to the GF so I could attend the game?

Cheers

Biscut

Hi all,

I need to ask a favour. I have won a prize (upgrade to premiership membership - allows me the chance to buy a ticket to the GF should we make it). but looks like I cannot accept it due to only being an interstate member. To be eligible for the premiership membership you must be an 11 game, or a home and away member first.

Would one of you, if you have the above membership be willing to accept the upgrade for me, and if the cats make it I will pay to get a ticket to the GF so I could attend the game?

Cheers

Biscut

Before anyone offers anything here, let the Mods do some homework on this as there may be a resolution available that does not require any action at all.

Go Catters

Hi all,

Cheers

Biscut
If there isn't a resolution I'll happily do that for you mate.

If there isn't a resolution I'll happily do that for you mate.
Thanks Nakia, much appreciated. At least this way the mods can sort out all the other prizes now I can claim this one. Well wait and see if we get a resolution first. If not, thanks again!

Thanks Nakia, much appreciated. At least this way the mods can sort out all the other prizes now I can claim this one. Well wait and see if we get a resolution first. If not, thanks again!
check your pm..

And thanks Nakia

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

Cheers

Biscut
I hope someone else can do this for you :), i'm also an interstate membership pleb ;)

Prize 1 - Season Launch event on 9 March

Hello Kitty
Lana

Congrats! Looking forward to the report back from you both!

Wow! Really looking forward to meeting you Lana

I'm so excited, always wanted to go to a Season Launch! It's quite amazing, I've only ever won Geelong prizes, not ever won any other prizes in my life!

Also, quite a few of my friends are going to the Season Launch, so it's looking to be a terrific night!

pfft little man, I am going to try do the clinic myself!!!

in all seriousness appreciate the efforts by all involved with organising :thumbsu:

Hahahaha!!! I can just imagine you doing the clinic too!

Is this where the leadership group is normally announced?

Those not in Leadership Group - announced on Thursday -

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/no-ablett-hawkins-in-cats-leadership-group-20180301-p4z2eq.html

"Returning Geelong superstar Gary Ablett will not carry an official leadership title at Geelong in 2018 in his first season back at the club since 2010.

Cats’ coach Chris Scott revealed on 3AW last night that Ablett, who was Gold Coast captain from 2011-2016, would not be part of the leadership group.

Scott said Ablett’s influence on the group was enormous and the younger players had taken great heart in seeing the 33-year-old’s commitment to success. However, he did not need to carry a title to lead."

Scott also said "that key premiership forward Tom Hawkins and midfielder Cam Guthrie, who were both part of the leadership group in 2017, had also decided to not be part of the group this season."

"Premiership players such as Matthew Scarlett and Corey Enright, who are both now coaches, spent time outside the group during their career but remained influential."

EDIT: NFI why this was posted here, should be in catempire's Huff, Puff, Houses Trained Down Thread - would a kindly mod please move this post?

Last edited:

I'm so excited, always wanted to go to a Season Launch! It's quite amazing, I've only ever won Geelong prizes, not ever won any other prizes in my life!

Also, quite a few of my friends are going to the Season Launch, so it's looking to be a terrific night!
Enjoy the night

Enjoy the night

Thank you cats09, I'm really looking forward to it! Pre-dinner drinks on the Oval, I might swoon being so close to the centre square! lol

Looking forward to reading all about your night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back