Player Sponsorship Gryan Miers 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it would be a good idea if we had some questions to put to Gryan Miers - what do you think?

If you'd like to post some questions for Miers here, I'm happy to put them to him.

I think it would be a good idea if we had some questions to put to Gryan Miers - what do you think?

If you'd like to post some questions for Miers here, I'm happy to put them to him.
“What’s a ‘Gryan’?”

“What’s a ‘Gryan’?”

:joycat::joycat::joycat:

:rolleyes:

We already know the answer to that :p

His parents liked the name 'Ryan' but wanted a more unique name, so his mad scientist father added the 'G'

How's this?

G is for grand, the life you will live

R is for romantic, hopelessly so

Y is for youthful, your eternal look

A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within

N is for nurturing, the care you provide to all

We have one unclaimed prize left - a ticket to the junior football clinic in the April school holidays.

First sponsor* that wants it can have it. Claim here.

*eligible if you haven't already claimed a prize

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“What’s a ‘Gryan’?”

". . .parents Dave and Kerry gave him the unique first name because they liked Ryan but wanted to make it more unique.

They used a board game to help pick the perfect name — probably the same way they named his siblings Ryger and Jaydy.

“I think they had a Scrabble board out and they were just seeing what looked cool and what they liked,” Miers told the Geelong Advertiser.

“They liked Ryan but they wanted a bit more creativeness in it, so they added the ‘G’ and went with that."

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...e/news-story/e5c209f71e008e689734fb527fa91ee4

Badges have been added to those who pitched in. If you are missing one let us know.

Thanks again to all those who participated.

Go Catters

Badges have been added to those who pitched in. If you are missing one let us know.

Thanks again to all those who participated.

Go Catters
I'm missing a beer badge. ;)

I'm missing a beer badge. ;)
as long as Willo keeps sending us Mods monthly cheques, you'll keep missing the beer badge. :cool:

GO Catters

as long as Willo keeps sending us Mods monthly cheques, you'll keep missing the beer badge. :cool:

GO Catters
As a long time meet up companion I'm all for him getting a beer badge actually!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back