Rumour GTA 6?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah as much as I love Vice City I wouldn't mind Rockstar going to a new place

Maybe Chicago?

Having said that I would still love any location they come up with
Pure wishlist sort of thing - but I'd love to see an expanded Vice City incorporating:
  • Miami (Vice City)
  • The Everglades
  • Florida Keys
  • Bahamas (a huge drug-smuggling hub in the 1980s)

Pure wishlist sort of thing - but I'd love to see an expanded Vice City incorporating:
  • Miami (Vice City)
  • The Everglades
  • Florida Keys
  • Bahamas (a huge drug-smuggling hub in the 1980s)
yeah doing a mini Florida state and islands would be cool

The original GTA6 rumour (going back a few years) was London was it not?
Yeah but Watchdogs 3 is set there. Not that it really matters

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The first I heard was somewhere in South America.

I honestly find it hard to believe they'll leave the US, even for London.

So much of the world building in the 3D games is based on satirising the US. To the point that I can't see it working even in Britain. Zero chance for me it's a non-English speaking region though.

I honestly find it hard to believe they'll leave the US, even for London.

So much of the world building in the 3D games is based on satirising the US. To the point that I can't see it working even in Britain. Zero chance for me it's a non-English speaking region though.

Yeah agree, would as many Americans buy the game if it wasn't based on an American city?

I think London is famous enough that it wouldn't affect sales. Elsewhere, it may be a struggle.

Vice City was my favourite ever GTA but not sure if I want the latest GTAs to continue just being repeats of old locations.

I think London is famous enough that it wouldn't affect sales. Elsewhere, it may be a struggle.

Vice City was my favourite ever GTA but not sure if I want the latest GTAs to continue just being repeats of old locations.
Unless they made it into a bit of a Florida state. Everglades, Miami, Bahamas, Orlando ext

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless they made it into a bit of a Florida state. Everglades, Miami, Bahamas, Orlando ext

I think if they included some drug smuggling outside of America that'd be pretty epic. Otherwise not sure I really want to see more of Florida.

Doing something like in Texas could be cool.... although i guess we have Red Dead...

I think if they included some drug smuggling outside of America that'd be pretty epic. Otherwise not sure I really want to see more of Florida.

Doing something like in Texas could be cool.... although i guess we have Red Dead...

Texas would be cool as you could have a few big cities ie San Antonio, Dallas & Austin which are very different cities

Plus the whole Texas attitude in true Texas style the characters would be epic. Could even through in an element of Mexico too

Sydney would be a great setting for a GTA but I doubt it would ever happen.

Don't we have a Rockstar studio based in Sydney? Is an open world game set in an australian city too much to ask?

Yes.

Unfortunately for us the US market is far too big for a proper GTA to be so far outside of the USA.

Would never happen but Rio would be fun with the flavela’s.
Max Payne 3 did that, did you play it?

Sick game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back