Multiplat GTA Trilogy remaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to drive across a bridge in Red County last night. As I approach the bridge it disappears, now I am either flying across the river or driving on an invisible bridge

Also in Uniting the families mission, about 4 or 5 cops literally appear out of thin air. Awesome
I had that too. That first cop at the top of the stairs kept tagging me with a shotty, and even though I knew he'd pop up it kept happening, as he'd materialise and insta-bang me

I had that too. That first cop at the top of the stairs kept tagging me with a shotty, and even though I knew he'd pop up it kept happening, as he'd materialise and insta-bang me
Yep that's the one

I keep hoping it’s not quite as bad as people say
Its not. Its bad, but the crying about it is way over the top. The fun of GTA is still there. Game play hasn't changed. Outside of a few visual bugs I've had no issues with GTA3.

Switch version runs almost as bad as the original PS2 versions.

I guess its hard to optimize a port the mobile games which were ports of the HD releases which were ports of the PC/Xbox versions which were ports of the PS2 version.

I'll post this question here since it's Rockstar related and I CBF finding the thread for it lol

RDR2 UE is on sale for $45 down from $150, I've never played it but I was hoping for a 60fps next gen version.

Should I wait or play it at 4k30, I currently select Forza at 4k/30 and I don't notice framerates.

If I wait, Rockstar could botch it like GTA remaster.

Last edited:
Its not. Its bad, but the crying about it is way over the top. The fun of GTA is still there. Game play hasn't changed. Outside of a few visual bugs I've had no issues with GTA3.
Well I guess it depends on how much you like being ripped off. I'm not a fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll post this question here since it's Rockstar related and I CBF finding the thread for it lol

RDR2 UE is on sale for $45 down from $150, I've never played it but I was hoping for a 60fps next gen version.

Should I wait or play it at 4k30, I currently select Forza at 4k/30 and I don't notice framerates.

You could be waiting a while for a 60fps version.
They will do one eventually but who knows when.

I must be the only person in the world who is thoroughly enjoying the remaster for all 3 games.

Playing San Andreas, the game play is fine. I'll tolerate it until I have finished the story at least (it's free so why not lol) but the cutscenes are disgusting to look at so they get skipped almost as soon as they start. Funny thing is that San Andreas was the game where I started getting impatient with cutscenes in general (during my second play through) and I've largely been a cutscene skipper in games ever since.

I must be the only person in the world who is thoroughly enjoying the remaster for all 3 games.
I got a pre order. Just hoping they fix a lot of the glitches by the time the physical copy is released

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I got a pre order. Just hoping they fix a lot of the glitches by the time the physical copy is released

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

There is a weird glitch where you are driving and suddenly become stuck and can’t move and you car seems to be breaking apart. If that happens exit right out of the GTA application and start it back up.

There was a patch recently for all 3 games that fixed a number of issues and sounds like there will be more patches to follow.

Buy it you won’t regret it the game looks amazing anyway.

Rockstar will probably release a next gen update eventually so I wouldn’t worry imo

RDR2 one of my favourite games of all time it’s GTA but in the old west.

Rumours that the first RDR game is getting a remaster

After the terrible job they did with the GTA Trilogy I’m concerned they will botch this up too

I think as RDR came out much later than the 3 GTA game, it will be an easy remaster job. I hope it happens because it would look so nice on a PS5.

Lots of comments on Twitter there's bugs though some of the games.

It's out pretty soon .
the cash grab has been out for a few weeks now. physical is out in a few weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back