Multiplat GTA Trilogy remaster

Remove this Banner Ad

81Ud+dXmtfL.jpg

this is what you need

According to Take Two, the trilogy has "significantly exceeded" sales and earnings expectations.

The industry will never improve because consumers don't vote with their feet. Greedy corporations are part of the problem but so are consumers who would prefer to buy and complain than not buy.

According to Take Two, the trilogy has "significantly exceeded" sales and earnings expectations.

The industry will never improve because consumers don't vote with their feet. Greedy corporations are part of the problem but so are consumers who would prefer to buy and complain than not buy.

And I'd buy it again on the Xbox XXS or PS6 7 8 9.

GTA Vice City 4 life!!

Physical switch addition supposedly releasing on Friday. Despite quality concerns I will grab it as I miss vice city… hoping for another patch prior to Friday, otherwise the delay of physical release doesn’t really make a lot of sense.

Physical switch addition supposedly releasing on Friday. Despite quality concerns I will grab it as I miss vice city… hoping for another patch prior to Friday, otherwise the delay of physical release doesn’t really make a lot of sense.
I would seriously suggest you give it a miss, the switch version is a disgrace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s been another update drop. III is 3.5GB, SA is 14.9GB and VC is 7.8 GB. The size of some of these updates have been as big as the games were at launch lol.

At least Rockstar have brought them to a non(or less)-buggy state now. It’s a bit ironic that they palmed the remaster trilogy off on another dev and in the end, Rockstar have done the most amount of work on them.

Been playing these games all over again now that (seemingly) the last patch dropped last October. I reckon I am the only person in the world that actually enjoys this release the way they are and the state of the games aren’t a glitchy mess anymore, like they were on release.

Been playing these games all over again now that (seemingly) the last patch dropped last October. I reckon I am the only person in the world that actually enjoys these games the way they are and the state of the games aren’t a glitchy mess anymore, like they were on release.

I need to finish all three
I've gotten up to a certain point on each but abandoned them due to the lure of other games.

They're clunky (early 2000s gaming ftw) vs what we can do today, but they're still fun.

Been playing these games all over again now that (seemingly) the last patch dropped last October. I reckon I am the only person in the world that actually enjoys these games the way they are and the state of the games aren’t a glitchy mess anymore, like they were on release.
I've enjoy them. They are exactly what I expected them to be in terms of graphics. And I certainly wasn't expecting an overhaul of gameplay to bring it up to gta 5 level.

Am currently in san fierro doing the woozie missions.

Is there anything cut from the original games?

A lot, mainly radio stations/songs.

Bare in mind that stuff like the problem with the rain has been fixed in patches, so the second link is outdated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back