Multiplat GTA Trilogy remaster

Remove this Banner Ad

GTA San Andreas still holds up today, and no one can tell me that it's just nostalgia speaking. I played it on the PS2 as a kid, then played it near daily around 2012-2014 on PC, probably even later. Played a lot of SAMP, too.

It and New Vegas are my favourite games ever. I don't have high hopes for the remaster to be honest, but fingers crossed. I already have a PS4 copy of the older games, so I probably won't bother if it's just a glorified retexturing.
"utensils and rubbers", NGG, stunt maps, so much s**t to do back in the day on SAMP.

Like most Ubisoft games now just makes sense to include the option to choose male or female, or if they go multiple again I'd be shocked if one wasn't a female.
To be honest, I never understand why they don't just make a protaganist a female, without the bullshit options. It sounds like they're just pandering to dickheads who'll whinge about it. Ubisoft the worst with the last 2 AC's, it just *s with continuity. Kassandra was great, we didn't need the Alexios option. HZD rocked with Aloy. * the whinging campaigners I say and just give us a solid character of either sex.

EDIT: Just saw your post in the GTA6 thread. A Dog protaganist would also be acceptable!

To be honest, I never understand why they don't just make a protaganist a female, without the bullshit options. It sounds like they're just pandering to dickheads who'll whinge about it. Ubisoft the worst with the last 2 AC's, it just fu**s with continuity. Kassandra was great, we didn't need the Alexios option. HZD rocked with Aloy. fu** the whinging campaigners I say and just give us a solid character of either sex.

Meh I generally choose the male option, have no issues if the character is female or male, I'm not chasing a male Lara Croft. Think Ubi do it right.

Also..

Players will also be able to experience Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition with Xbox Game Pass starting November 11.

Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition will be available on PlayStation Now starting December 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they look great, for remasters. Would of liked to see more gameplay to see the modernisations though.

Ditto, expected it to look alot better. I think looking at the GTA 5 mods showing what it could look like got my hopes up too much

I thought they'd completely remake them. But same, hopes too high.

My immediate thoughts yesterday after the game was rated for PS5 was that I hope it is released this month or late next month so I don’t have to decide on what to play first, The Witcher 3 or Skyrim on PS5 (November 11th), pretty much don’t release both at the same time.

Hey, at least I won’t have that problem now.

1634921247885.gif

Am excited.

How does GTA5 stack up? Recently got it when on sale but couldn't get into it. Not sure if it was me, the game or just the fact I spent the few hours playing 5 also thinking about Liberty and Vice on a nostalgia trip.

Looking forward to the collection :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back