Multiplat GTA Trilogy remaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping they fixed the waypoint marker issue I have in 3. I have a way point from an old mission permanently on my map. No matter what mission I am doing or how far away that mission is navigation always directs me to it.

Used a guide to get the hidden packages in VC. Ended on 99. fu**.
This happened to me on the original PC version. I have never been able to complete VC 100% because I was always 1 package short. Very upset to hear the bug still exists :(

Unless you just missed one of course...

This happened to me on the original PC version. I have never been able to complete VC 100% because I was always 1 package short. Very upset to hear the bug still exists :(

Unless you just missed one of course...
Err, bug, sure ... Yeh, lets go with that!

I'm sure I just missed it, no idea where though. I picked up some during my playthrough so if I didn't find it using the guide I figured I already got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The improvements I’ve seen on YouTube from the patches is like chalk and cheese compare to the original release.
through the character animations and expressions still look lego like imo. I think the realisation is that they might not be able to fix this side of the game without a full blown remake.

They make RDR 2 one of best video games of all time and then seem to have fallen off a cliff

Wtf happened

It's an excellent game but I've had no desire to replay it probably because it's such an emotionally heavy game.

All the original guys like the Housers have either left or scaled back involvement the last few years which was describe the decline.

If you are thinking about buying this game on Nintendo Switch, please don't waste your money. It's almost unplayable with how choppy and stuttering the frame rate is when in any kind of moving vehicle, my audio for the voices sounds like its coming out of a broken speaker from the 1920s, all crackled and distorted. How can they even release something like this for that amount of money in good conscience? Not impressed at all, not even nostalgia can save this one. I should have listened to the countless reviews already online but I guess I just had to see it for myself.

Having an issue already with Physical copy. The game won't install. Only San Andreas but Vice and GTA 3 both coming up with this installation error.

It's not my Xbox as every other game installs without issues.

If I can't install them I'm taking it back to EB games tomorrow for a refund.
8182620b879df9bcd65d3e3f14ced1c3.jpg

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back