Multiplat Guardians of the Galaxy

Remove this Banner Ad

Guardians of the Galaxy? More like Malakas of the Galaxy!

s0pldbklwgw71.png

Couldn't find an existing thread, which is surprising. Seems to be a fair bit of talk about it.

Started it last night. Sunk an easy 2 hours into it. Enjoyed it a lot. Not groundbreaking but I love the interactions between the characters.

Got the platinum for this game.

I loved it. Fun gameplay and such great characters, I really enjoyed the relationship, banter and experiencing the whole journey with the rest of the guardians.

Oh and the soundtrack was excellent as well.

Absolutely loved the soundtrack. I listened to the entire album while reading the liner notes just like how I used to do when I was younger. Really liked Star Lord. Hated Groot though I'm not really into anything Marvel and don't know if that's just how he is and I was missing the point.
How can you hate Groot wow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Platinum.

The story is ok, the gameplay is fun, but like everyone else says, it's the banter that makes this game really good.

Mantis is great in this! Much better than the movies.

Agree that Rocket is a turd. The collectible related conversations do a pretty good job of explaining why he's like that though.

Just went through the first level last night. Enjoyed it for the most part. Soundtrack is incredibly good.

How long has it taken people to play through it?

Was contemplating platinum (almost 4% had got it) but I might re-evaluate that as I play through it.
Took me 1 and a half playthroughs to get Platinum. Easy enough. Not sure on exact time but would say around 30 hours. You could probably do it quicker if you use a guide for the outfits. There's a couple of other missable trophies but they're easy enough to get in one playthrough if you're reasonably thorough in searching around for collectibles. You don't need all of them.

According to PS Time tracker it took me 34 hours playtime to get the plat.

That just tracks time I am in the game though. I could have been on the menu screen for 5 hours of that for all I know.

Excellent, thanks all.

If that's roughly what it is, I'll try and get it then.

Goes without saying really but the sound track is just awesome haha.

Best soundtrack. I said it before but when I first started the game when you're sitting on the bed I listened to the entire album and read the liner notes.

Also recommended it. The banter between the characters is great. At worst just chuck it on easy mode and enjoy the story.
Think I’ve finished the story on about 4 games in my life because I suck at gaming (GTA SA, GTA V, Just Cause 3, Cyberpunk) and just finished the first chapter now but struggled a bit with this even on easy.

Does it stay at the same difficulty or get slightly harder? Definitely enjoy the banter, found myself laughing quite a few times.

Think I’ve finished the story on about 4 games in my life because I suck at gaming (GTA SA, GTA V, Just Cause 3, Cyberpunk) and just finished the first chapter now but struggled a bit with this even on easy.

Does it stay at the same difficulty or get slightly harder? Definitely enjoy the banter, found myself laughing quite a few times.
I don't recall any difficulty spikes. Just remember to use your teams abilities. I found myself forgetting to use them early game. Don't know if the same case for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back