News Gubby accepts 12 month ban and resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy does not run a women's football team (no offence). Will take over from Balme at the end of the season and will be given the responsibility of restructuring the football department. My belief now is that Bucks will stay as coach but will have a significantly different coaching group. Burns also safe, IMO.

This guy does not run a women's football team (no offence). Will take over from Balme at the end of the season and will be given the responsibility of restructuring the football department. My belief now is that Bucks will stay as coach but will have a significantly different coaching group. Burns also safe, IMO.

Balme not going anywhere. Is a good operator and a voice of reason. The club and coaches need him. You maybe right in terms of Gubby coming in and taking control over the wider football operations but think it more likely at the expense of Hine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two predictions in one night!

Fair to say that Gubby will have an influence that will extend beyond the new Women's team

Two predictions in one night!

Fair to say that Gubby will have an influence that will extend beyond the new Women's team

I felt some creative juices flowing. Surely better than the 'boycott Freo' thread?

So this is the sack Balme thread. Do we need a separate sack thread for each individual support staff? Can't we just have one "sack people mega thread" instead and start a dead pool to make it interesting.
Pick the order...
Hine
Davoren
Balme
Rocca
Harvey
Merchandising manager
Accounts payable chick
Janitor
tea lady
mower guy

.... daylight
Buckley..
Daylight...
Ed

I felt some creative juices flowing. Surely better than the 'boycott Freo' thread?

Discovered the 'Prediction' prefix jmac? You get some points for that. I find we dont do enough with the prefixes available to us.:)

Discovered the 'Prediction' prefix jmac? You get some points for that. I find we dont do enough with the prefixes available to us.:)

Almost every thread should have the prediction prefix. The board was in need of some new material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it goes to eleven

I have this shirt.

images

I take offence to your initial comment.

while i'm always happy to support any sack someone thread, I think we need to concentrate on bucks until the beast is finally slain...

as for jmac, it's nice to see that he has found his anti-depressants. jeff Kennett was getting worried. my grandpa has told me of the problems associated with ageing.

I'm here to entertain.
You were adamant that Buckley would be sacked before the end of the season and argued with me when I made this very same argument that Buckley wouldn't be sacked in season.

In fact I have been saying for weeks that I believe Gubby is going to clean out the football dept so that Buckley has no excuses going forward, and now you've jumped on that bandwagon. You're flip flopping around like a trout caught on a lure.

You were adamant that Buckley would be sacked before the end of the season and argued with me when I made this very same argument that Buckley wouldn't be sacked in season.

In fact I have been saying for weeks that I believe Gubby is going to clean out the football dept so that Buckley has no excuses going forward, and now you've jumped on that bandwagon. You're flip flopping around like a trout caught on a lure.

Take a chill pill dude.

Slither.io the game of snakes, wrong bump and yo dun dun dun

Tragedy

Edit: above got muddled, simply different people doing different roles in the club, destined to bump into each other with one prevailing

Last edited:
while i'm always happy to support any sack someone thread, I think we need to concentrate on bucks until the beast is finally slain...

as for jmac, it's nice to see that he has found his anti-depressants. jeff Kennett was getting worried. my grandpa has told me of the problems associated with ageing.
getting a bit too personal there Mark

As for concentrating on Bucks... nah that's not how these things work... underlings must first be thrown under a bus before we get to that. Due process must be followed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back