News Gubby accepts 12 month ban and resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

So it's 12 months for aiding and abetting, but only 6 months for committing the crime, or have I missed some nuance?

Further to that is the AFL's convenient timing in handing down the penalty so that GWS's finals series is not compromised, not to mention ensuring that 2 thirds of the penalty is served in the pre-season.

Nice one Gil, nothing to see here ;):thumbsu:

Not sure if it has been mentioned but Pert quoted in The Age today (23rd) saying we should have a replacement for Allen before Xmas. Maybe even a week after the draft.

Furthermore the position is for the long term (so no coming back for Gubby!) and that we are chasing an experienced operator.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Further to that is the AFL's convenient timing in handing down the penalty so that GWS's finals series is not compromised, not to mention ensuring that 2 thirds of the penalty is served in the pre-season.

Nice one Gil, nothing to see here ;):thumbsu:
And not to punish their draftbpicks either.

All coincidence ofcourse

If the pay-off is Walsh in for Pert out, I'm happy with that.;)
And why are you still a spec?
Surely you are ready to be the hammer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard suspected of sabotage in a number of trade deals involving the pies. Evidence is clear, motive unknown, eddy embarassed & AFL couldn't care less.

You mean the ones we did this year, since he arrived? He basically came, oversaw a bizarre fire-sale that gained us not that much, and then left (leaving us embarrassed in the process).

Nice going, Eddie.

You mean the ones we did this year, since he arrived? He basically came, oversaw a bizarre fire sale that gained us not that much, and then left (leaving us embarrassed in the process).
Nice going, Eddie.
Yeah mate, its all a bit vague really. The whispers I heard include a deal last year and the ins and outs at the pies this year. Suspicion he was out to deliberately sabotage the pies. Of course we have to pretend its all part of the greater plan.

Just no more mr hide in the cupboard.
Go away

don't really like lord gubby do you
Nope!
I always had a nagging feeling it was all going to end in tears.

The kicker to me was trade things:
Trade week where we got the rounds of Cat o nine tails.
what happened to Mr brilliant deal maker / negotiator?

Just annoying.

Oh, then there is the play on his name, it really amuses me for some reason.

And why are you still a spec?
Surely you are ready to be the hammer?
Apparently the votes are in and have to be counted.
Let's hope Russia hasn't been involved forcing a re-count.

Apparently the votes are in and have to be counted.
Let's hope Russia hasn't been involved forcing a re-count.
Hanging chads

(And not a Liddell chad)

Trumpdraft

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back