News Gubby accepts 12 month ban and resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

She should worry about her beloved tigers. Not once does she go for the gullet when it's regarding Richmond

She is doing everything to deflect the shamozzle that is the Richmond Football Club.

As a journalist if she couldn't work out from the beginning that Gubby wasn't just going to do netball and woman's football then she shouldn't be in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where have you heard this? I would be highly surprised if it were true. We have one of the highest football department spending in the league and one of the highest revenue turnovers. Why would we neglect recruiting? If it is true I don't see how Pert can keep his job.

It's been stated by Hine in several interviews.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . :straining::D:p:straining:
jmac70 was pretty much spot on with this thread, yet heaps of you flogs bagged him. Ha ha ha ha ha. OMG!! So funny seeing so many self-assured flogs with egg on their face.
Even though some of it was in jest, you all should apologize to him.
Hahahahaha * off back to your own board.

jmac70 was pretty much spot on with this thread, yet heaps of you flogs bagged him. Ha ha ha ha ha. OMG!! So funny seeing so many self-assured flogs with egg on their face.
Actually Jmac was wrong on many things. And only after a few months did he realise and acknowledge this was what Gubby was going to end up doing. Have a read.

Hine and co have done a fine job
You only get about a pick every 18 goes or so.
I wonder what people think now after tonight's game? When we are on we match it with the best and everyone is an awesome draft pick. When we play bad it's sack Hine time.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I wonder what people think now after tonight's game? When we are on we match it with the best and everyone is an awesome draft pick. When we play bad it's sack Hine time.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
True.
Today from last years draft (besides Treloar and Aish who were traded)
Crocker, Phillips, Wills with Smith (rookie) that's pretty impressive I reckon.
Well done Hine.

True.
Today from last years draft (besides Treloar and Aish who were traded)
Crocker, Phillips, Wills with Smith (rookie) that's pretty impressive I reckon.
Well done Hine.

Add Howe to that. 7 out of 22 guys played today who weren't even at the club last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be so hard on yourself - it's not like he does anything to stand out from the others...
No he just stands on the others

I would just like to correct the blasphemous omission of the little tank Dougy Barwick :cool:

And Tesla is a great.....................rock band :thumbsu:
Smack.
Yes doug Barwick. A terrific kick, dash, premiership player.
My bad

Is this his alt account?

You know that we are doing all right when this is this is the best smack talk a Brisbane knob has to offer.

Is this his alt account?

100% a Pies fan under an alt account!

I'm personally glad to have been one that was confident he was coming in to fill the women's role and ultimately proven wrong. Who cares about good or bad intel as long as the outcome benefits the club which this hopefully will.

100% a Pies fan under an alt account!

I'm personally glad to have been one that was confident he was coming in to fill the women's role and ultimately proven wrong. Who cares about good or bad intel as long as the outcome benefits the club which this hopefully will.
It says a lot about the club as an functional organization if we have to to bring him in under these circumstances. Probably all for the greater good but from the outside it looks far from professional.
At least we also know how serious they take the womens team. Not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back