Who like em.

They are all done in paint
powerz.png

St Patricks Day Design
stpatrickday.png

And a Random Rush
ezy.png

Re: Madman's Guernseys

And there's really no point in using a whole thread just for your designs. No one else does that. Just post in the relavant thread :thumbsu:

Why should paint be banned? this blokes used it to create some good looking guernseys (especially the last one).

eh not going to argue. just stating a fact that paint is a poor choice for vector graphics.

Well it's alright with a bit of skill. I would elaborate further but I'm in a good mood today and I don't want to spoil such a rare occurance by being nasty :).

eloborate further then for arguments sake.... then i'll shock you with my response muhahahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well yes, but not only that, the preview is horrible, they're all pixelated. it's kind of an insult to my profession when people claim to be designers and use paint. it's like me prentending to be a musician and record music on garageband.

Couldn't disagree. My Dad works for Canterbury (based in China and Singapore, as he's GM of that area, incidentally;)), and he does a bit of designing and whatnot, and he questions the fact that some of these people use paint to design, as sometimes he asks me to show him some of the designs.

ah that's cool. I'm a graphic designer for adidas china, based in shanghai so i'm kind of like your dad in the sense that i can't understand why people would use paint to design. so my daily job is to design for real madrid, a.c milan, chelsea, liverpool, kaka, lampard, jet li.. list goes on and on. not big noting, just letting you know i have back up credentials on my arguments. its nice not to fight with an essendon supporter for once. i'm sure your dad is doing great things at canterbury!

May be one of the few times where I don't get at a Hawks' supporter.

Ha. I had some input into getting the New Zealand cricket shirts changed, so I'm happy :D.

haha that's cool about the new zealand cricket shirts. nice work. i can guarantee you when the season rolls out, hawks vs dons supporters will be at each others throats. but for now i guess it's happyland.

ah that's cool. I'm a graphic designer for adidas china, based in shanghai so i'm kind of like your dad in the sense that i can't understand why people would use paint to design. so my daily job is to design for real madrid, a.c milan, chelsea, liverpool, kaka, lampard, jet li.. list goes on and on. not big noting, just letting you know i have back up credentials on my arguments. its nice not to fight with an essendon supporter for once. i'm sure your dad is doing great things at canterbury!
Liverpool!?! Do you get discounted jerseys?:D

Liverpool!?! Do you get discounted jerseys?:D

Association Footballers wear shirts, not jerseys :p.

I'd expect you do, it's about rewarding the people who put in the hard work for you. I know I get them discounted, wouldn't have a clue about other companies though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back