Guernsey manufacturer/sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Freddo

Senior List
Sep 11, 2007
melbourne
Does anyone know if we are stuck with isc again next season? I heard a while back they were going bust and essendon jumped over to Under armour (much better than isc).
I tell you what for such a powerhouse club having spent years with star and isc making terrible guernseys a switch to nike, puma or under armour, or back to adidas would be nice.

Does anyone know if we are stuck with isc again next season? I heard a while back they were going bust and essendon jumped over to Under armour (much better than isc).
I tell you what for such a powerhouse club having spent years with star and isc making terrible guernseys a switch to nike, puma or under armour, or back to adidas would be nice.

ISC are no longer with AFL clubs 2021 onwards.

Word if Nike. Tom Browne announced last night that we have extended our partnership with them. So I'm guessing apparel and maybe even naming rights to the high perfornance centre.

Word if Nike. Tom Browne announced last night that we have extended our partnership with them. So I'm guessing apparel and maybe even naming rights to the high perfornance centre.
This would be tremendous news if true. Buying any sort of merchandise has basically been out the window for the best part of 10 years or whatever it has been with star and isc.

An abomination of an apparel company. You would think this kind of thing would be announced soon.
has to be before Friday. That's when they begin pre-season training -- clearly they were meant to yesterday, but with no public announcement of a sponsor.. prob hard to unless they wore their own clothes to train in lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would be tremendous news if true. Buying any sort of merchandise has basically been out the window for the best part of 10 years or whatever it has been with star and isc.

Very very true, we’ve had some shockers.

Star especially revolting

Nike like winners, hopefully onto something with the magpies

Here's a few potential Nike kits I've made up throughout the year. Wouldn't mind going back to the black stripes on white. And I know it's probably unpopular with the older folks here but I'm a sucker for that early 2000's Swooping Magpie kit. Would love for them to bring it back, even if it's just for a training kit.

HOWE home.jpg HOWE away.jpg

HOWE training swoop white.jpg HOWE training swoop black.jpg
HOWE Swoop.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back