Guernsey manufacturer/sponsor

Aug 25, 2007
Gladstone Qld
AFL Club
Collingwood
Adidas was the perfect supplier for Collingwood. Shame for some reason they thought the absolute disaster of Star Athletic was the better option.

I have a club media shirt every year from the Adidas days (00's) up to this year and on (now my xmas present from grand children)
and have thrown the SA ones out s**t quality

Football God

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man utd, miami dolphins
146C36DB-3FE2-4680-B940-FF9A59D4AB79.jpeg

This was the clubs email response back to me regarding our apparel sponsor a couple weeks ago.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Here's a few potential Nike kits I've made up throughout the year. Wouldn't mind going back to the black stripes on white. And I know it's probably unpopular with the older folks here but I'm a sucker for that early 2000's Swooping Magpie kit. Would love for them to bring it back, even if it's just for a training kit.

View attachment 1024773
This one.
Because, well I think everyone knows that a certain breakfast show presenter would go off his ****!
As would half a state.
Just need to narrow up those stripes a little.....

Swooper18

All Australian
Dec 22, 2008
South Yarra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Australia (Cricket)
I have breaking news. Collingwood will have a new merchandise sponsor which will be revealed on Friday January 8, 2021. Merchandise will be available online and the Superstore for club members & fans from this date onwards.

Spuddd

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have breaking news. Collingwood will have a new merchandise sponsor which will be revealed on Friday January 8, 2021. Merchandise will be available online and the Superstore for club members & fans from this date onwards.
you clearly don't want to say who, but ill ask the question this way.

Is it what we've expected, or is it someone else? Potentially a little bit Dusty?

Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rams, Raptors, Leafs, Blue Jays
In Taylor Adams Insta video on the Collingwood page he had a Nike top on.

Could it have been a training top?

Back