Guernsey manufacturer/sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be his personal sponsor? Like how Puma supply De Goey with boots and other training gear.

Not saying it isn't Nike at this point but I don't think it's much in the way of confirmation.
I know.
Just looking for all sorts of hints lol And you're right, it is his personal sponsor going by his insta profile.

Starting the pre-season/officials at the draft/etc being in the old sponsor's gear, is literally local footy stuff.
technically the sponsor agreement didn't expire to the end of the year, so it's not like its against some kind of rules. Next week this will be all settled.

Anyone heard anymore whispers about this? Waiting for the 8th of Jan but not really confident in that date but it's all we got at the moment. Truly bizarre stuff going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard anymore whispers about this? Waiting for the 8th of Jan but not really confident in that date but it's all we got at the moment. Truly bizarre stuff going on.
ive heard something going on next week.. so whether an announcement comes this friday or next remains to be seen, but will be soon.

It's 100% that we're with NIKE now. Unfortunately the gear hadn't arrived when they thought it would but I hope by now they've got it and will roll it out this coming week.

Just received the club email, it’s official. It’s Nike!
Sure is...

Can’t tell you how I know, but it’s Nike
I have breaking news. Collingwood will have a new merchandise sponsor which will be revealed on Friday January 8, 2021. Merchandise will be available online and the Superstore for club members & fans from this date onwards.
Well played you two.

WEN5bY1.png

XFqHtXEg.jpg

inb4 "but one has a button"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back