Prediction Guernsey numbers 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Our last #17 played in a premiership as a full forward/2md ruck so that's gotta be Bruce.

Our last #38 played in a premiership as a back pocket/third tall defender, so that's Keath.

Our last #42 played in a premiership as a high energy, high marking, high pressure small forward, so that'd be Weightman.

Butler 18, Garcia 19.

Or maybe I shouldn't live in the past so much.

Is next years guernsey the same as last years? I’m having a complete brain fade. Don’t they normally change every year. I’ve seen the 2019 one discounted and it looked exactly the same.

Weightmen 17
Bruce 18/19
Keith 19/18 or 42 if he wants the same number
Garcia 38/19
Butler 42/38

I hope my boy Cody gets the 17.

I always follow the number 17 closely
and i also like to keep tabs on who wears it in other teams and sports

I think big (not so bad) Bruce will get the 18 or 19 if they give him the choice

Garcia and Butler get to choose out of Picken and Morris' numbers which arent low numbers like 18 and 19 but have much more significance at the club and are synonymous with everlasting memories of the heros that wore 38 and 42 before them.

All in all 3 of the 5 will be wearing a jumper number of a recent premership player which i think is pretty special.

On a side note does anyone think already listed players will try scoop on a number ala lewis young and dunkley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the draftee photo shoot today Riley Garcia was wearing Buku's number 24 and Weightman appeared to be wearing a number in the 20s (none of which are free). If that means anything and they weren't just wearing random jumpers that fit then I'm going to say Buku will take Moz's 38 as they have a good relationship and someone in the 20s is getting an upgrade.

At the draftee photo shoot today Riley Garcia was wearing Buku's number 24 and Weightman appeared to be wearing a number in the 20s (none of which are free). If that means anything and they weren't just wearing random jumpers that fit then I'm going to say Buku will take Moz's 38 as they have a good relationship and someone in the 20s is getting an upgrade.
So given that I'm going to guess:

17. Lipinski
18. Bruce
19. Butler
24. Garcia
27. Weightman
38. Khamis
42. Keath

Remove this Banner Ad

Back