Prediction Guernsey Numbers/Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be very surprised if Daniel Rioli doensn't give the 17 to MRJ.

I'd be very surprised if Daniel Rioli doensn't give the 17 to MRJ.
Dan could move into 18, or alternatively Maurice could take 27 and Dow could get an upgrade?

It's up to Daniel I suppose but MRJ has said he wants 17.
He shouldn't get it straight away, though I know Daniel did when he joined the club.
Dan has made the number his own now and won 3 premierships in the number, he should be able to hold onto it, at least for another year to get over 100 games in it
Let Maurice Jnr earn it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aarts - 16
MRJ - 37
Ryan - 39

That's probably it. No-one ever to wear #13, it's cursed.
Keeping 37 free for Tom Green or maybe younger brother Josh

Rioli Jr 49
Ryan 32
Colina 39
Aarts 16

Exciting, young small forward Maurice Rioli Jr will wear guernsey No. 49 in his debut season of AFL football with Richmond.

His famous father Maurice Rioli Sr had two guernsey numbers during his 118-game career at Tigerland – No. 17 initially and then No. 27. He wore the No. 49 guernsey throughout his time with WAFL club South Fremantle before moving to Victoria.

Richmond’s other pick in the recent 2020 AFL national draft, Queensland ruckman Samson Ryan, has been given the No. 32 guernsey.

Category B rookie ruckman Mate Colina will start his football life as a Tiger in No. 39.

Tenacious small forward Jake Aarts, who played 14 games at senior level for Richmond in an impressive debut season of AFL football this year, has moved from No. 39 to No. 16.

Rioli Jr 49
Ryan 32
Colina 39
Aarts 16
Aarts with the jumper number promotion
Wrapped for the bloke
Looks like Rioli gonna earn his stripes as well witch I am also happy about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back