Guerra and Morgan

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Leaping Lindner
Did any of you Morgan knockers actually see him play at North?
This guy has talent make no mistake.He was very limited with his chances at PAP (and let's not mention the coach).
It's irrelevant anyway as he wants to go back to Victoria. But make no mistake he'll make his mark with someone.
Yeah, but that's when he actually played.

He is very injury-proned.

We have better options already on our list (& I'm not talking Smith).

This guy has talent make no mistake.He was very limited with his chances at PAP (and let's not mention the coach).
It's irrelevant anyway as he wants to go back to Victoria. But make no mistake he'll make his mark with someone.
I've seen him play a few times and thought he did well.. injuries stopped him a fair bit this year though (and every other year).. and never being one of Chocco's favorites would have cost him too.

No-one's doubting his SANFL performances.

I doubt that he will make his mark at AFL level.

5 years is a fair crack at cementing a place in any team.

Morgan played 3 absolutely forgettable games at AFL level in those 5 years.

Yes I have seen a few games of him in SANFL and he is a VERY good SANFL player but I am not convinced he is up to AFL standard.

Peter Street DOMINATES in VFL but is a ****house at AFL;) Same with Ben Marsh;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back