Prediction Guess next weeks Richmond controversy

Remove this Banner Ad

The narrative in the media about our club has been disgraceful lately.
Sexual assault, racism, entitlement, thuggery, staging....

They're just pouring fuel on the fire at every chance they get hoping for another headline.

At what stage do we say enough is enough?
I'd say we reached that point last night when our players started receiving death threats.

It's time for our club to take a stand.

Tell these media flogs to piss off next time they want access to one of our players.
RFC comes first.

Yesterday I was watching the Melbourne game on Fox footy and before the bounce in the changerooms a Melbourne player tried to pull down the shorts of another player. It was caught on camera and absolutely nothing was said by the commentators. Make no mistake this is a witch hunt against RFC only. Benny and Peggy need to address it ASAP it's getting out of control.

Essendoom are such a s**t club, I have heard it from a few people 2 from within the club saying the culture is so bad.
It's no wonder really just have a look at how the supporters react it's indicative of where they are at.
We should have flogged Essendoom by 10 goals last night. Grimes and Vlas should take it to the police and let then deal with these idiot supporters.

John Ralph should be banned from Richmonds rooms and have his membership revoked he is so desperate to get Lynch suspended its disgusting.

First Hurley hits Lynchs broken hand for which he should be suspended then he throws his head back to try for a free when Lynch clearly gave a forearm to the chest and at no stage was it high.

Have the afl got the balls to call out the fans who send the threats that's the question and sanction them if there members of essendon etc happen twice this year already ? Show some leadership for change bunch of clowns if that happen in society police involved and everything.

Last edited:
Essendumb fans sooking on their board over grimes alleged dive fml, while the whole club nose dives down the ladder, suck sh*t!!
They seem to think that it robbed them of a deserved win, oblivious to the fact that we destroyed them in everything bar shooting at goal, we actually had about 6 kicks that missed everything, should have won by more than 10 goals.

The narrative in the media about our club has been disgraceful lately.
Sexual assault, racism, entitlement, thuggery, staging....

They're just pouring fuel on the fire at every chance they get hoping for another headline.

At what stage do we say enough is enough?
I'd say we reached that point last night when our players started receiving death threats.

It's time for our club to take a stand.

Tell these media flogs to piss off next time they want access to one of our players.
RFC comes first.
Yep. If you ain't with us you're against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back