Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
I get that he’s just sticking up for his daughter but I wouldn’t mind betting Brooke and Chimpa are thinking “Geez...just shut up. It had pretty much died down.”

Doesn’t mean anything, but people I know that have worked with her father tell me he is a complete and utter ahole.

Last edited:

cosmo143

Draftee
Apr 25, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I get that he’s just sticking up for his daughter but I wouldn’t mind betting Brooke and Chimpa are thinking “Geez...just shut up. It had pretty much died down.”
I doubt that's what Brooke and Trent are thinking. Brooke did a full interview with the Herald Sun, separate to her father's radio interview. She has flamed the story herself. It makes no sense for them to do that.

amc11

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I doubt that's what Brooke and Trent are thinking. Brooke did a full interview with the Herald Sun, separate to her father's radio interview. She has flamed the story herself. It makes no sense for them to do that.

I read the story and as far as I'm concerned there are no added flames at all.

Wtf is this about Brooke? I checked the Herald Sun once yesterday, only read the article about contaminated water as it concerns me and where I live, haven’t really checked anything else on it.

UntamedTiger

Rookie
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
LiverpoolFC
Not a Richmond controversy, surprisingly, in fact not a controversy at all.

Why has the AFL media remained dead quiet on the Devon 'Karate Kid' Smith kick/swipe/trip? For something that is a blatantly
disgusting behind the play action and had the potential to cause some serious damage, they have been silent. Where is the AFL?
Is this not "manifestly inadequate" penalty, for a disgusting and deliberate action? FMD, in soccer they would get a red card and
automatically miss the next game for such dangerous action.

Apologies for the rant, I know what the response would have been if it were a Richmond player, just getting tired of the persecution
of anything Richmond.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Not a Richmond controversy, surprisingly, in fact not a controversy at all.

Why has the AFL media remained dead quiet on the Devon 'Karate Kid' Smith kick/swipe/trip? For something that is a blatantly
disgusting behind the play action and had the potential to cause some serious damage, they have been silent. Where is the AFL?
Is this not "manifestly inadequate" penalty, for a disgusting and deliberate action? FMD, in soccer they would get a red card and
automatically miss the next game for such dangerous action.

Apologies for the rant, I know what the response would have been if it were a Richmond player, just getting tired of the persecution
of anything Richmond.
Have you got video, if you have post it on Facebook that ussually gets the OFFAL to look

UntamedTiger

Rookie
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
LiverpoolFC
Have you got video, if you have post it on Facebook that ussually gets the OFFAL to look

They have already buried it. Could not find it in the AFFAL website.

Here it is on FOX site Link

Deliberate, premeditated and executed. Appalling action. The media freak out over exaggerated contact, but ignore this. Considering
the number of druggies supporting media, not surprising. But the AFL to dismiss it with a fine, is irresponsible.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
They have already buried it. Could not find it in the AFFAL website.

Here it is on FOX site Link

Deliberate, premeditated and executed. Appalling action. The media freak out over exaggerated contact, but ignore this. Considering
the number of druggies supporting media, not surprising. But the AFL to dismiss it with a fine, is irresponsible.
Link it and I will post

JackGraham

If he kicks it we win
Nov 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 8.23.18 pm.png

Dunger

Premiership Player
Nov 28, 2008
-37.822165, 144.988143
AFL Club
Richmond
Can Brooke Cotchin & now her dad please just wait till the end of the season to get out their grievances. She's contributing to her own social media backlash by talking to the HS (now twice). All this can wait, its only 2 months.

Its called Festivus and the part within festivus mrs cotchin needs to wait for is called the airing of grievances which is after the feats of strength and festivus miracles.

A Festivus for the rest of us.

Brooke is starting to sound like Frank Costanza

Serenity now...

Back