guess the movie from the image

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Davidson and the marlboro man
I saw that recently, had to laugh when I saw this character (the one on the right, next to Big John Studd)
EgHRvbVXoAUtS8j.jpg

so different to what I've seen of him in Breaking Bad/BCS, Mandalorian, other bad guy roles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never even heard of half these movies :oops:
Mate, we might just be old.

Withnail and I has aged really well. Given some of your subject matter you discuss, I think you'll like it.

Two out-of-work actors -- the anxious, luckless Marwood (Paul McGann) and his acerbic, alcoholic friend, Withnail (Richard E. Grant) -- spend their days drifting between their squalid flat, the unemployment office and the pub. When they take a holiday "by mistake" at the country house of Withnail's flamboyantly gay uncle, Monty (Richard Griffiths), they encounter the unpleasant side of the English countryside: tedium, terrifying locals and torrential rain.

I've never even heard of half these movies :oops:
Why I like this game is that you can find something that you haven't heard of/generally interests you. I think The Shout is the first film I had no idea on so now my OCD kicks in and I'll have to give it a watch.

Mate, we might just be old.

Withnail and I has aged really well. Given some of your subject matter you discuss, I think you'll like it.

Two out-of-work actors -- the anxious, luckless Marwood (Paul McGann) and his acerbic, alcoholic friend, Withnail (Richard E. Grant) -- spend their days drifting between their squalid flat, the unemployment office and the pub. When they take a holiday "by mistake" at the country house of Withnail's flamboyantly gay uncle, Monty (Richard Griffiths), they encounter the unpleasant side of the English countryside: tedium, terrifying locals and torrential rain.

Is it a comedy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back