Entertainment & Music Guess the song from a line

Remove this Banner Ad

"Big woman and a short short man. And he loves it when she beats his brains out."

(Con.)

"Even though we sometimes did not get a thing.
We were happy with the joy the day would bring."

A remarkable track (in creativity and imagination) given it was written and performed by a blind artist...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A remarkable track (in creativity and imagination) given it was written and performed by a blind artist...

He is amazing. At a free concert in Detroit he played for... 2 + a bit hours straight, no breaks.

And the song is I Wish for those playing at home.

Was sampled on the song "Wild Wild West" for the s**t movie of the same name.

This song finds Stevie chronicling his younger days from the 1950s onto the early '60s when he was a "nappy-headed boy" growing up in difficult circumstances. Despite living in poverty, he looks fondly on those days and wishes they could come back once more. It was a simple time when his only worry was "for Christmas what would be my toy."

Wonder wrote the song after attending a Motown company picnic in 1976 where he participated in contests and games; an afternoon in which he felt that he rekindled his childhood. "I had such a good time at the picnic that I went to Crystal Recording Studio right afterward and the vibe came right to my mind," he said.

The voice that says "You nasty boy!" is Wonder's sister, Renee Hardaway.

Call Me Names, Miss Joan Armatrading who was interviewed in the weekend Oz the other week for her new album.

My first ever concert.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back