Prediction Guess the starting ruck vs Der Bombers

Who will ruck for the first bounce against the Bombers?

• Mitch King

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Pedo Bear

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Sam Frost

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Declan Keilty (R)

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Oscar McDonald

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Sam Weideman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse Hogan

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Lachlan Filipovic (R)

• Tom McDonald

• Mitch Hannan

• Liam Hulett

• Nev Jetta

Votes: 14 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Might as well have fun with the speculation. For my enjoyment, I'm going to assume the Spencil and Tim Smith are out.

So which lunatic will own up to voting for Pedo?

Given it's no longer safe to be a ruckman at Melbourne, I believe the smartest option would be to concede the bounce and instead play a spare man in defence.

Otherwise, I'm going with Hogan, because he's a ciggie-smoking ******* prick and I really want to see him get belted by someone right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given it's no longer safe to be a ruckman at Melbourne, I believe the smartest option would be to throw Melkshambles in there

FIFY

Given it's no longer safe to be a ruckman at Melbourne, I believe the smartest option would be to concede the bounce and instead play a spare man in defence.

Otherwise, I'm going with Hogan, because he's a ciggie-smoking ******* prick and I really want to see him get belted by someone right now.

If it wouldn't result in us losing every week I would happily pay good money to see Melksham get smashed in centre bounce contests for the next 7 weeks

If it wouldn't result in us losing every week I would happily pay good money to see Melksham get smashed in centre bounce contests for the next 7 weeks
Can this please happen against us (and only against us because I actually like Melbourne)? It would be hilarious.

What a turnaround from that dark day in 2009 when we got flogged by North at Docklands with a comical number of ruckmen in the team.

http://demonwiki.org/Round+19+2009

Martin, Spencer and Johnson all played (Johnson a late in for Rivers, and I think he played defence) along with Michael 'Juice' Newton. Highlights included Rohan Bail injuring himself during the warm-up, and of course big Spencil dropping the ball while running in for a set shot on goal.

Needless to say we lost by 10 goals.

Dark days.

What a turnaround from that dark day in 2009 when we got flogged by North at Docklands with a comical number of ruckmen in the team.

http://demonwiki.org/Round+19+2009

Martin, Spencer and Johnson all played (Johnson a late in for Rivers, and I think he played defence) along with Michael 'Juice' Newton. Highlights included Rohan Bail injuring himself during the warm-up, and of course big Spencil dropping the ball while running in for a set shot on goal.

Needless to say we lost by 10 goals.

Dark days.
I wonder what would have happened if White went on another year and Jamar was fit? 5 Ruckmen ah ah ah (TheCount Sorry)

I think we'll have Pedo, Watts and Frost rotate through the ruck at different stages. I don't mind that. Pedo is good in the air around the ground, and the other two will provide plenty following up at ground level. Time for Oliver, Viney and Jones to really dig in.

Back