Competition Guess the "Swamprat side" of the story

Are the Swamprats being a bit precious about random chance?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Some people may have noticed that the Swamprats allegedly have their own side of the story from the podcast:
Can we have a right of reply to this?

I think we need two sides of the story and some of the comments, I'm honestly shaking my head at this.

But they were very unwilling to defend themselves there, leading some leaders in the SFA to think they had no side to the story at all:
All this says to me is "I don't actually have a side and am stirring s**t up for no reason".

So until they decide to present their side, let's use this thread to guess what the * they're on about.

Here's my guess:
THE SIMMERS ARE RIGGING GAMES AGAINST THE SWAMPRATS

Some people may have noticed that the Swamprats allegedly have their own side of the story from the podcast:

But they were very unwilling to defend themselves there, leading some leaders in the SFA to think they had no side to the story at all:

So until they decide to present their side, let's use this thread to guess what the **** they're on about.

Here's my guess:

LOL disgraceful accusation to make and incredibly disrespectful to the simmers.

Loonerty you’re better than that.

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears

So until they decide to present their side, let's use this thread to guess what the **** they're on about.

Here's my guess:

First I'm going to try to work out what the * you are on about...

Well good.

Maybe someone else will guess the true argument the Swamprats have which doesn't exist.

There were a number of comments about us in the podcast which were blatantly wrong.

Making statements on a podcast is one thing but blatant lies, it brings disrespect to what has the potential to be a great podcast.

There were a number of comments about us in the podcast which were blatantly wrong.

Making statements on a podcast is one thing but blatant lies, it brings disrespect to what has the potential to be a great podcast.
Please respond to these comments.

All in good time
iEbqJh6.gif

What's Shermy got to do with this?
I believe when the truth comes out, the Essendon Football Club Sin City Swamprats will be in a very good position

Haha, nice try Loonerty But guess what? YOU said it. I can even quote you on it
See? :D

Fact is, the ramblings by Noobz0r about being petty calling for a resim are wrong; a number of games every season are resimmed for exactly the same reason as our game was, BEFORE the game is posted, and you of all people know it.

The only difference with our game is it was posted BEFORE the error was picked up. Not blaming anyone; it was Easter and it was completely understandable that they weren't audited perfectly beforehand. In fact, I believe that ours was not the only game to be resimmed last weekend...;)

What I’m more concerned about is the outrageous allegation that someone is accusing the simmers of rigging games.

I think that before anything I have to say is addressed, it might be time for those who claim these allegations are true to put up or retract with full apology.

Haha, nice try Loonerty But guess what? YOU said it. I can even quote you on it

See? :D

Fact is, the ramblings by Noobz0r about being petty calling for a resim are wrong; a number of games every season are resimmed for exactly the same reason as our game was, BEFORE the game is posted, and you of all people know it.

The only difference with our game is it was posted BEFORE the error was picked up. Not blaming anyone; it was Easter and it was completely understandable that they weren't audited perfectly beforehand. In fact, I believe that ours was not the only game to be resimmed last weekend...;)
So you DID listen to the poddy!

Back