Competitions Guess what people said

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
I've just got home and haven't read a single thread yet after a round one 82 point loss. On the drive I was bracing myself imagining all the crazy pessimistic s**t I would read and tried to imagine how I would deal with it without teeing off on a fellow supporter out of pure frustration.

Some I came up with this equally crazy game, which is a bit clunky but there is room for improvement should it be required.

Here's how it works:

I'm going to place a multi on the following things being said somewhere on this board anytime after the siren.

Sack the coach @ $1.04 into
McMillan cant kick @ $1.35 into
We can't develop players @ $1.02 into
Why did we let (player x) go @ $1.85

$20 Roobucks

Wish me luck, and as always gamble responsibly.

Brad, if you're such a great clubman, then show some "Shinboner Spirit" and empty your desk.
Time to fall on your sword Bard.

There's a job in the media waiting for you and you can sit on a desk with Wankly and Robbo and pontificate about wine and golf and sniff each others farts.

The display this afternoon was a disgrace and the buck stops at the top
BANG
JMac’s 5 turnovers in the first quarter coming out of defence absolutely killed us early and didn’t get much better after that.

That's 2

I've just got home and haven't read a single thread yet after a round one 82 point loss. On the drive I was bracing myself imagining all the crazy pessimistic s**t I would read and tried to imagine how I would deal with it without teeing off on a fellow supporter out of pure frustration.

Some I came up with this equally crazy game, which is a bit clunky but there is room for improvement should it be required.

Here's how it works:

I'm going to place a multi on the following things being said somewhere on this board anytime after the siren.

Sack the coach @ $1.04 into
McMillan cant kick @ $1.35 into
We can't develop players @ $1.02 into
Why did we let (player x) go @ $1.85

$20 Roobucks

Wish me luck, and as always gamble responsibly.

I think you'll lose it on that last one. No one's calling for Clarkey to come back.

in all honesty what were you expecting?

" lets organize a ticker tape parade out at tulla for their return"
or
"Freo will really respect us next time we meet them after that"

you can only put so much lipstick on a pig.

in all honesty what were you expecting?

" lets organize a ticker tape parade out at tulla for their return"
or
"Freo will really respect us next time we meet them after that"

you can only put so much lipstick on a pig.
Not much mate and I've been guilty of it before. But it did amuse me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back