Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Shall i let another in?
First one was good entertainment so yes

iu

That jelly slice looks excellent
I would like to tweak it a little add some liqueur to it or chocolate to the cream part

Either saturne or port or maybe Cointreu to the jelly and maybe frangellico or khalua to the milk bit

There could be some great combos
Jaffa springs to mind

Wouldnt mind the original either
3480.jpg

Had my vax today. Within 2 minutes I sure knew about it.
I'm fully vaxxed and I had a dead arm for a couple of days and was a bit sniffly the day after both shots

I know a lot of people who were pretty sick for a few days though

I'm fully vaxxed and I had a dead arm for a couple of days and was a bit sniffly the day after both shots

I don't fell 100 percent today. Have a sore arm which is expected.
Yesterday that 2 minutes after it my hearing went like crappy sound out of a speaker and the head went a bit funny and broke out in a sweat. Not the first time I've had a reaction like that to a jab.

I am outraged I didn't get a lollypop afterwards. We need a royal commission into the lack of confectionery after a jab.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do with an entire box of mandarins?

So you can pretend its healthy because it has fruit in it 😅
Ive got a few pears in the crisper

Ive had both but trying to decide what to make for my birthday cake,not much difference in technique just end taste and texture

It’s ok mate, it probably made my day too for a minute or 2 :wink:
But yeah the days of hot chick pics are definitely gone.

Tantrum.gif

I was sick as a dog for my first one, second one was fine. Hubby was the same tho without the fever and shakes, he just slept for 2 days.

Back