Guitar Hero 5

Remove this Banner Ad

it kinda looks funny on Guitar Hero full metal heads with moo hawks singing songs from the 70's and m Jackson tunes

do you have to unlock songs on world tour..? it says there are 80 odd songs but l can only see 20 odd whats the go with that ..?

Metal heads wouldn't have mohawks.

Its alright. I spose Im comparing it to Beatles RB, and it really cant compete witht that. Some good songs though. Better than WT in some areas, but not as good in others. Will have to play it more.

It seems odd that they would put the Dylan version of All along the Watchtower.. surely the hendrix version would be better to play on guitar.

It's exactly the same the entire way through. No solos at all. Seems kinda pointless even having it on there.

They need to put Geek USA on the next one. Stop putting on all the Pumpkins singles like Today and Bullet With Butterfly Wings.

Anyway happy to see A-Punk on there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone buy the GH5 guitar bundle?
If so, I'm curious to know if the guitar was the new one or the GH:WT one.
I have read that the guitar bundle's sold in Europe came with the old GH:WT guitar and I don't want to fork out $150 for second WT guitar :/

Did anyone buy the GH5 guitar bundle?
If so, I'm curious to know if the guitar was the new one or the GH:WT one.
I have read that the guitar bundle's sold in Europe came with the old GH:WT guitar and I don't want to fork out $150 for second WT guitar :/
Does it really make a difference :confused:

Does it really make a difference :confused:

Well for me it does!:p

It's mainly the price but also if Aus does get the WT guitar instead of the GH5 guitar, it makes me feel like they are just using Europe/Aus to get rid of old stock.
Also, looks aside, on the new guitar the touch strip is now digital and the strum bar has been improved.
I just feel a little hesitant in paying ~$150 for the older technology.

Plus, I need another guitar, and therefore has to look different :p

Plus, I need another guitar, and therefore has to look different :p

There is no great difference looks wise between the two? If this is the guitar you are referring to

Guitar Hero 5 guitar.
guitar-hero-5-guitar.jpg

Guitar Hero WT guitar.
guitar-hero-world-tour-guitar.jpg

There is no great difference looks wise between the two? If this is the guitar you are referring to

Yep, that was the guitar I was referring to, but I was already aware of the little differences between the two in regards to looks. That bit of my post that you quoted was just a little joke, hence the smilie face at the end of it.

Mine has the newie

Ta

Yep, that was the guitar I was referring to, but I was already aware of the little differences between the two in regards to looks. That bit of my post that you quoted was just a little joke, hence the smilie face at the end of it.

Haha, no worries. The new guitar does look cool though. But I still rather the one I have. :D
guitar-hero-metallica-controller.jpg

Edited for giant ass picture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back