Guitar Players

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to believe that all this sound comes from some young kid playing an acoustic guitar. I'm an instant fan and look forward to what he does in the future.

Last edited:

Ah I could bombard this thread.

Not a well known player but he was certainly heralded amongst professional players and synonyms with the telecaster sound

Pierre Bensusan. For most of his career has played almost exclusively in dadgad

Finally got my pedal board sorted, it's great. The power brick is great, means I can leave the pedals all connected when not playing as they tend to drain the batteries. (The Death Metal pedal is not in the chain currently, just for show ha ha)

c8a799bf-c699-44e5-b6cd-a8dd3bc9177c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rick Beato Breaking down his top 20 Greatest Acoustic Guitar intro's.

Ive been watching a few of his countdown videos, pretty cool. Got skills.

Also watched a couple of his best songs videos. Love seeing people brek down a song and be able to break up the different sounds so you hear just vocals or guitar 1 or bass or drums etc. Just watched the Pearl Jam 'Jeremy' one and really interesting all the different segments and instruments you dont realise are in it or being played.

Ive been watching a few of his countdown videos, pretty cool. Got skills.

Also watched a couple of his best songs videos. Love seeing people brek down a song and be able to break up the different sounds so you hear just vocals or guitar 1 or bass or drums etc. Just watched the Pearl Jam 'Jeremy' one and really interesting all the different segments and instruments you dont realise are in it or being played.

Yeah his 'What Makes This Song Great' segments are the best part of his channel. It's so cool how he breaks the songs down. I wish at times he could pan the camera around toward the computer so we could see what software he is using and how he does it.

Yeah his 'What Makes This Song Great' segments are the best part of his channel. It's so cool how he breaks the songs down. I wish at times he could pan the camera around toward the computer so we could see what software he is using and how he does it.

He has single handedly re-sparked my interest in actually exploring and delving into music rather than just regurgitating it for pissed punters at pubs

This is Plini, he's an Australian guitarist.
Steve Vai is a big fan and said, "When I saw Plini play, I felt; that the future of exceptional guitar playing was secure."
He reminds me of Jeff Beck back in the 70's. Great range of music on his albums, Handmade Cities and Impulse voices.
From Jazz Fusion

to Heavy Metal.

And other stuff.

Last edited: