Official Team Thread Gumbies FC Official Team Thread Season 27- best and fairest on RIGHT NOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1.png

Round 1 is in the books and we've knocked off the Bombers who have been 2x premiers within the last 5 seasons. We came into the match as under dogs with no much expectation from this group externally but internally we knew we had the squad to match it with the league heavyweights. Some outstanding performances, first from our FF Jivlain kicking 6 goals. Jivlain doesn't need to much of the ball to hurt you on the scoreboard and that's something we saw tonight with every touch of the ball resulted in a score.

Man0gwaR74 led the way in disposals picking up 21 along with 2 goals while the midfield held their own Vdubs (18 disposals), BRAB (17 disposals, 11 tackles) and DERO (17 disposals, 10 tackles)

It's the perfect result to kick start a new season. A big season lies ahead for this club and our reputation will be tested at times but with the right people in charge, we can come out of this 'slump' and become a real contender in S27

06Premiers acuguy BRAB DERO Fryer Tuck Great8 GWBogan jd2010 Jivlain jmoo wan Man0gwaR74 MattWriting Morning_Fog NSWCROW Orasia Fantazio peterss roo2macca snozulu StFly The City Boyz THE THIN MAN Uncle_Leo Vdubs WaLkEr_ThE_StAr winty

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
16 touches and a win on debut. I'll take that, sorry I haven't been too active, busy time of year for me.

Good win!

16 touches and a win on debut. I'll take that, sorry I haven't been too active, busy time of year for me.

Good win!
No problems at all friend, no need to apologise. Just make the match threads your own, come in and post when comfortable and tear the opposition a new arsehole

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gumbies Career stats.png

Ladies and gentlebags, I have done a bit of searching and was able to put a table together for all career stats for everyone that's on the Gumbies list for this season. Now you can all bask in your own glories with these updated stats

*please note, stats updated to the end of S26

06Premiers acuguy BRAB DERO Fryer Tuck Great8 GWBogan jd2010 Jivlain jmoo wan Man0gwaR74 MattWriting Morning_Fog neal09 NSWCROW Orasia Fantazio peterss roo2macca snozulu StFly The City Boyz THE THIN MAN Uncle_Leo Vdubs WaLkEr_ThE_StAr winty

Not the best result yesterday folks but we were in the game right until the final siren. Kick straight and we close that victory out and could have been top of the ladder.

Always onto next week, best thing is we're back at home playing against the Furies who haven't won a game this season.

Round 3.png

Ladies and gents please see the season stats up to date for round 3. Not the best result losing to the Wonders last week but we were right in the game until the final siren which is a great effort. If we kick straighter we would have won that contest. Anywho, we're still top 4 at the moment and come up against a winless Furies outfit this week. Let's get back on the winners list with a big victory at home in front of our adoring members

06Premiers acuguy BRAB DERO Fryer Tuck Great8 GWBogan jd2010 Jivlain jmoo wan Man0gwaR74 MattWriting Morning_Fog neal09 NSWCROW Orasia Fantazio peterss roo2macca snozulu StFly The City Boyz THE THIN MAN Uncle_Leo Vdubs WaLkEr_ThE_StAr winty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back